Auto Seller NetworkFraudulent company

N Review updated:

On Thursday Feb. 12, 2009, I received a call regarding the 2007 Ford Mustang Convertible I had advertised on Craigslist and Auto Trader. Asked if I had sold the car yet? I answered NO and he introduced himself as Kevin Dodge a Representative of Autosellernewwork an affiliate of Walmart. Asked me to describe the car and condition, mileage, asking price. I did and he told me it sounded like an excellent car and they would love to sell it for me and it should only take about 2 weeks! They make their money, he said, by re-financing the car and that I would not have to do a thing. It would require a deposit of $499.99 that I could put on my credit card. If it didn't sell, I would be refunded the $400 and they would keep, as insurance, the $99.99. They would pay for the advertising and initial screening of the applicants. I won't go into all the details but I mentioned that I was wary of this being a scam and he said we are a reputable company affiliated with Walmart and recommended by the BBB. They car would stay with me until the buyer gave me a check that cleared my bank and then I could release the car. He said let me give you over to our Confirmation Mgr., Steve, and Steve went over the cost I would only have to pay $99.99 for their service. I gave them my Master Card number and they said they would email me immediately with all the information about them, that they were located on Shea Blvd. in Scottsdale.

Well, I never received the email with my confirmation number! When I called the Card Company, the charge for the 99.99 and the 400 dollars had been received and approved but not actually put on my account. I asked that they stop the charge and they said they could not until it was actually put onto my account. So, here I am, I will Dispute the charge and hope that it will be taken off my account. I just want other people to know of this scam. I am retired living on Social Security and a small pension and cannot afford to take a loss of this magnitude. My husband is retired also and we are very upset about this hoax!

• Tr
    traveler818 Mar 04, 2009

I too am on a fixed income. That's a big loss. I'm currently out $200.00 to another company with a "satisfation" HA! guaranty. How do they spot us? It seems I'm constantly getting taken or robbed.

I was considering getting many essentials at Walmart. Will now reconsider. If they do business with such sleazy people, I won't support them even though I will end up spending more elsewhere.

• Sk
    Skarletlover Mar 17, 2017

@traveler818 They just say they are a part of Walmart but in truth they are not

• Ag
    agecandi Apr 01, 2009

I agree completely with you! Those ### did the same thing to me and I lost $400 from the whole thing. I work two jobs and go to school so I certainly cannot afford to be scammed, but it happened to me. It was even the same guy, "Kevin Dodge". I DO NOT see how these jerks sleep at night. So I reported them to the Better Business Bureau, and for the past couple of months the BBB has been trying to contact them. There has been no response so the BBB just emailed me saying that they will basically just get a bad mark against their supposed company. I encourage anyone that this has happened to...report it to the BBB. You can do it online, and the more people that report it, the quicker they will be out of "business".

• Wi
    Wil Apr 03, 2009

They also called me from my autotrader ad. Offered to sell my car and I could buy the protection plan for $79, that would refund my $299 if they dont sell my car, or if I sell it myself. Now that I sold my car to an autotrader customer, they dont want to refund me based on some small print that completely contridicts what the sales person promised. SCAMMERS!!! Report them now to the BBB.

choirmats Apr 11, 2009

In March, I received a call from Auto Seller Network regarding my car which was listed on AutoTrader.com. After about 20 phone calls from Auto Seller Network, I agreed to allow them to sell my car and paid $399.00 plus $99.00 insurance fee if the car doesn't sell. As they were going through their spill of information, I heard some information about refund forms which had to be sent within 7 days, etc. They stated the call was being recorded for their protection as well as mine. When I heard this - I stopped the rep and asked for clarification. I proceeded with the transaction and sent my refund form in. I have been listed for over 2 weeks and not even ONE response from AutoSellerNetwork from any interested party. I am sure they are a scam. I have called their company to ask them detailed information about their BBB affiliation, etc. They state they have been in business since 1990's. The 60 different websites my car is supposed to be on don't exist. I have looked at the websites they state the car will appear on and there is nothing there. I am waiting out my time to request my refund, but I am sure they are going to attempt to spin me around in a circle to avoid refunding my money. Even if they do - they still made out with $100. So imagine they do this 20 times a day - that's $2k for someone's pocket. Don't be fooled by these people. Just fyi... I suspect they have affiliates with other names because I have also received an enormous amount of calls from similar agencies which I suspect are Auto Seller Network in disguise. Be careful everyone. If you don't believe me - just check out their website. What a crock! It is difficult to use and one must continue to retype and submit information to find anything. I even saw an add for a BMW with a Porsche listed. In my car's information, they had put it has a diesel engine which is not even offered for my car type. If ANYONE KNOWS HOW I CAN GET MY REFUND - PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Thanks everyone!

• Oc
    Ocean Eleven Jun 05, 2017

@choirmats thank you everyone for sharing your experience with these scammers. I received a call from seller network today regarding my vehicle that i advertised on craiglist for sale. I asked the guy to call me back in few hours. I just checked online and found these reviews. I am going decline their service offer.

• Sk
    skipper-roxy Jul 03, 2017

@Ocean Eleven Glad I looked this company up! I just received a call with an offer to sell my truck. As I was talking with "Keith", I quickly googled Seller Network and saw these reviews. I told "Keith" I was going to research the company first and I would call them back. Not now! Thanks all! unbelievable how people think of ways to scam us!

SCAM SCAM WWW.AUTOSELLERNETWORK.COM AUTOSELLERNETWORK IS A SCAM

mimi Apr 19, 2009

scam scam www.autosellernetwork.com is a scam I @ucking hate autosellernetwork SCAM
    /URL removed/
    /URL removed/?q5=autosellernetwork&Search=Search&q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21
    /URL removed/
    IF THE BBB SAYS THERE GOOD THEN THE BBB IS A SCAM TOO AUTOSELLERNETWORK IS A SCAM

mimi Apr 19, 2009

Fraudulent company aUTOsELLERnETwORK SCAM www.AUTOSELLERNETWORK.com scam

Matt Apr 21, 2009

These dirtbags will say anything and everything to get you hooked. I fell for it once. I'm still kicking myself for not being as skeptical as I usually am.

Here are some examples of what they will say.

1. We can get you your asking price, possibly even more than you asking price!
    2. Your car is extremely popular and in high demand.
    3. We have prospective buyers already interested in your car.
    4. We guarantee your car will be sold within 90 days.
    5. I will personally pay half ($250) of your fee upfront because I am so confident we will sell your car.

I'm sure there's more that I just can't think of right now.

Whenever I get a call from these morally bankrupt @ssholes I let them make thier pitch and then I say "I'm only interested if I can pay the fee AFTER you sell the car". They make the excuse that they can't change the policy bla bla bla. Then I just re-iterate "If I have to pay anything up front, I'm not interested." They usually give up at this point and realize I'm not going to fall for it.

The bottom line her folks, is that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. #1, 2 and 3 above are the prime examples of this. Think about it, one of the first things they say is they guarantee they will sell your car. Then in the next breath they offer you insurance in case they don't!

Every time I'm selling a car I usually get about 3 calls a week from these scammers.

Good luck everyone, and remember, be skeptical.

• Oh
    ohionicole Jun 23, 2009

We were contacted in December 2008 by Autosellernetwork.com through our autotrader.com ad. We were very skeptical but could not find any any complaints on the internet about them at the time. We paid the $499 and did not receive a single response regarding the sale of our car form them. They told us at the time that our car would be advertised on ebay and it never was. We ended up selling our car through autotrader.com Autosellernetwork.com are a scam - stay clear.

• Cy
    cyberbee Jul 16, 2009

b/c of this website I was saved from these guys, when I put up resistance they got pretty nasty and said all the online stuff was half good half bad.

thanks so much for saving my butt, I should split the fee with you.

• Bo
    born Jul 23, 2009

Just shows what the monetary system truly represents, promoting preying on each other like parasites rather then intelligent beings co-operating for a common benefits.
    These are the shallowest and weakest of all.

Y2K_Truth Jul 23, 2009

Same story with me regarding them. After advertising my vehicle on Cars.com, a representative from Autoseller Network contacted me, responding to my ad. Actually kept calling me several times, until I gave in and accepted. "I have 8 buyers interested..." the rep said. Well, after they got my credit card info, and charged my account, I received two emails confirming the charges, but NO ADDITONAL email with any info about how to proceed with them for selling my car. And, naturally, no follow-up calls from the rep who had all these "potential buyers". SCAM ARTISTS!!!

Y2K_Truth Jul 23, 2009

Out of curiousity, I just spent some time on their website. I did a vehicle search for cars. With a possible 52 manufaturers (Make) and searching for ALL models, a whopping grand total of TWENTY SIX (26) cars were listed. This from a company promoting the following: "the most comprehensive advertising network available, with millions of searches everyday". Compare this to the REALITY of thousands upon thousands of cars listed with cars.com, autotrader.com, or Ebay. What a joke it would be, if they weren't scamming us.

• St
    Strong Aug 02, 2009

They start do their fraud activity with people of the most great and powerful country these guys should be take down and be in prison they're no humans, and why is our FBI do not protect us from the people like these busters I've been robbed by them and no any organization will do anything if so I willing to start do my own investigation of this company if someone wants to do so against them please let me know together we'll clean up our country from these parasites. Be strong Americans and don't let you fool. <DO NOT TRUST ANYONE>period.

• Ot
    Ottawaguy Aug 07, 2009

I got a call from them today saying they had someone right now interested in my motorcycle and they would be willing to pay1000.00 more then my asking price?????!!! The dirt bags name was Todd Barker, he gave me the whole sales pitch as well, and said they would only want a 379.00 fee to have the sale go throught. I told them i wanted to look into this company first, he kept on telling me about the BBB, and the BBB this, and the BBB that! Thank God i looked into this first ! I'm so happy i followed my gut feeling about this company. It's Like they say if its to good to be true ..."IT IS" ...but what really bugs me is why is this company not shut down!

• Ca
    camryxle232 Aug 24, 2009

Heh I almost fell for this one, I almost want to just go through with it just so I can play a real life game with the representative... hop on the next plane and give the representative ( although the names they give are fake, it makes the game even funner! :) ) a visit..

• Ea
    Eaks Sep 08, 2009

I fell for this SCAM! I'm an idiot! But at the time, no one was buying cars and I felt that AutoSellersNetwork would actually help me out. I was deffinetly skeptical at first! I know the sales rep called me back atleast 4 times before i caved in. I followed all the rules and regulations to a tee. Now it's 4 months after I sent in my request for refund, but it just so happens they cant find my paperwork that I paid good money to have shipped to them. I've been trying to get my money back (which is the guarantee) for the last 4 weeks. Everytime I call, the refund representative is out of the office, or today... apparenty it's a completely different law firm that takes care of the refunds. What a scam! I've talked to so many people from there and every time its a different story. They say they never received the paper work, but I have a POD. Now they want me to fax them everything... WHY COULDN'T HAVE I DONE THAT THE FIRST TIME! F*(K!!! Anyways, i'm getting fairly upset and frustrated with this company. I'm seriously shocked they're still in business. I even checked them out at the BBB but as soon as I go to file a complaint... they dont exist. I plan on looking into this further... legally! Strong, you said you were looking for people, well count me in. If there was some massive investigation or law suit, i'd be all for it! Let me know!

Bottom Line... SCAM!!!

• Da
    Darina/malibu Sep 13, 2009

we also post our car for sale on craiglist and cars.com and we got few times calls from those guys but we never respound(the way that they talk was too good to be true!!!)- we say we think about it and we took them number and website so when i decide to check webpage-i found alot of complains about them. so thank you very much for saving me from those guys!!!

• Pc
    pcar993 Sep 14, 2009

I fell for this ### too! im soooo f'en pissed off. I hope they all die. $399 plus $100 down the drain. ### BBB!!!

• Na
    naphelge Sep 16, 2009

I have also been duped out of the $99 + $400 fees. I am currently disputing it with my credit card company which they refused initially to do anything about after contacting the mofo's and they told my credit card company they have my agreement.

I responded that I never received jack-squat from them and so they never fulfilled their end of the agreement. I have a feeling my credit card company is not going to do anything in my favour which will really piss me off, because they have always gone above and beyond for me in all of my customer service requests in the past.

I will definitely refer them (credit card folks) to this page when I next talk to them. If only I had found this page before now!

Has anyone else had any luck with their credit card company honouring a dispute for this obviously bogus purchase?

• Al
    AlmostGotScammed Sep 16, 2009

I almost fell for this scam too. I had my car listed in AutoTrader and that's how they got my number. The first few calls I was interested but didn't give them my creditcard because I was driving or was just caught at a bad time. After a quick Google search "Auto Seller Network Scam" I found this site. Thank you to the original poster for posting this. I nearly gave my credit card number away!

A friend of mine used to work for a local telemarketing company and he told me about these sort of scams. They would lie about their name and location and said the same phrases posted above on "We have somebody interested in your car", "What's not to lose? It's like you leaving us a deposit and you'll get your money back if it doesn't sell in 90 days", and "We're your friend. We're not in it for the advertising dollar, we don't make money until you sell your car", etc etc. Even if it shows the BBB logo on their site, it doesn't mean jack. The reason they are still doing this is because it's legal. Apparently they work through loop holes in the system so they can actually scam people legally.

First off, they will call from an unknown number. That's the first thing that got me. Next, they will talk for 10-20 mins straight about their company and how they want to 'be your friend'. Most of them will ask you things like if you have children or what not and they will say they have children too just to slowly gain your trust. Sometimes depending on where you're from, they'll even copy your accent (southern US accent, british accent, etc).

I don't think this is right. Places like these should be shut down permanently. The place that my friend worked for is located near me. Gosh I wish I can just burn the building down for scamming so many innocent people!

Auto Seller Network LLC
    3217 E. Shea Blvd, STE# 615
    Phoenix, AZ, 85028
    Telephone: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]
    E-mail:
    [protected]@autosellernetwork.com

That is their address. If someone from Phoenix can check that place out to see if it's legit (which I'm sure isn't), post back with pictures or some proof that this is actually a big SCAM.

Y2K_Truth Sep 17, 2009

naphelge:

My credit card company (American Express) stood behind me on this. Initially, they gave me a conditional credit for the fees charged, and after they investigated, they made the credit permanent, and decided in my favor.

AutoSeller Network is a SCAM...stay away from them people, and for those who were ripped off, file a report with the BBB.

chsman Sep 17, 2009

i was also contacted by auto seller network promising to sell my z 28 camaro for the asking price if not more. at first i did not have pictures of my car so they posted a sample picture, well the picture and description were not what my car was, they had it posted as having a new sunroof, well the thing is my car is a convertible. after sending numerous e-mails with pictures and asking them to change the description it still reads the same and i still have not received one reply to any of my e-mails. i did not know these ### were affiliated with walmart because if i had i would never give a dime to those f...g ###. i have worked for a company that did work for walmart and if you knew how they treat their employees you would never give them one stinking penny of your money. stay away from both these companies and tell everybody you know to do the same.

mailZohaib Sep 17, 2009

Oh my God!! I fell for this scam today!! What do I do? Credit card company is not willing to do anything.. I feel so stupid. The girl who called me was telling different things and took my credit card info. When I spoke with the other guy who was supposed to record the conversation and process the transaction, was telling me different story. Right then I was skeptical because both sides of the story was different. He quickly ended the call by giving stupid examples.. What a scam.. I'm taking them to court for sure.. Douche bags!!

• We
    westy77 Sep 17, 2009

Fraud, i almost fell for this scam, until they wouldn t stop calling me, finally some (manager) lol from a department called me stating that they can get me more for my car and that 500$ is peanuts, they kept calling me while i was out, until finally i had him on the phone and turned on my comp, typed in autosellernetwork and got this website, lol when i started reading complaints from this site, the clown hung up the phone, so my gf called back to harrass them, and they stated that a mr grant doesnt exist in that company, lol i m gonna harrass them as much as they harrassed me and i recomend everyone else does the same their number is [protected]. good luck to those who got scammed, and thank you for saving me 500$.

• Ih
    Ihopeyoudon'tfallforSCAMS Sep 18, 2009

I hear so much about all these scams - as soon as the guy said Cashier's Check - a light bulb went off - I wish everyone would have a lightbulb in their brain before they give their money to these no good scam artist. Also, they wanted me to give them $499.99 from a credit card and I would get refunded $399.99 back - NO WAY!!! I said "I've never heard of anything like this before", and he came back with a real good answer - but I was still skeptical. I told him I needed to think about it - I DID NOT FALL FOR IT!!! PEOPLE WAKE UP!!! Quick getting SCAMMED. If you do not have a computer so you can do a search on the company, then get someone you know to research it for you. Never agree to anything right away especially if they are asking for money for fees & BS, research it or have someone you know (like your children or grandchildren that are good with computers) research it. What you do on your computer is put in the name of the company and write SCAM right after the name of the company. You would not believe that every time I do that, it's always a SCAM company. When I tried to sell a car a few years ago - someone tried to scam me with a Cashier's Check scam - luckily I'm a very skeptical person and I knew it had to be a scam, so after calling the authorities I was told that I was lucky that I did not fall for it because a lot of people do. I know we are all desperate for financial help, but if you're not careful - then you're out even more money and even more desperate because you're never going to get that money back - KISS IT GOODBYE!

• Ru
    Ruben from Chicago Sep 25, 2009

I am a skeptical person, but I am glad I found this site and read all the complaints about Auto seller network. I was actually considering using their service because I can use the money, and thats were they get you.

They have been calling me for the last three days using the same lines as mentioned by other consumers.
    Reading the complaints confirmed my suspicion that their 90 day money back pitch is B.S.

I always do research before I purchase any item or service, and this sounded too good to be true. I tried to find a car that was posted on their site, and did not find it any were. All I found when I Google their name is complaints.

Thanks Everyone

Ruben from Chicago

• Te
    TedBellConstruction Oct 01, 2009

For those of you who have registered your number with the National Do Not Call Registry - i recommend that you file an online complaint with the FTC about this company for violating federal law by calling your number to solicit busienss. The fines can be painful for noncompliant con-artists and this is a useful tool in fighting fraud.

Here is the site: https://complaints.donotcall.gov/complaint/complaintcheck.aspx?panel=2

• On
    onlywillow Oct 07, 2009

I got their call today, and not so sure about it. they said they could sell my car, but i have to pay like 399.99+75, if it didnt get sold, i'll get my 399.99 refund. But since they wanna me to pay it throught the phone, i'm scared, cus i never pay anything by using vias or master card through the phone or internet if i wasnt sure. They could steal my cridit card, so i told them i'll think about it first, and the i google it, i think it is a scram. My cell phone can show the caller ID, but for their call, it says unidentified phone, they hide their phone no., usually if it is a big company, they never hide their phones, like if CIBC calls, it will show CIBC, even I used to got auto trader calls, it shows auto trader. And when they talk to me, they put me on hold for awhile, but no music, like they just put the phone away, and when they talk to me throught the phone, their side sounds loud! what kinda company is that loud! and when i said i'll think about it, he seems so upset! and he said he'll call me lata, but he didnt, so whatever, 90% scam! hope no1 will fall for it again!

• Ae
    AESC Oct 26, 2009

Oh my! Thank you all for taking the time to write all of the comments. I got a call today from a Michelle Jones telling me that tomorrow her boss will call me to make me "an offer I can't refuse". She gave the same BS as was given to you all. I will let them talk and then let them have it with a two by four!

Again, thank you all - You saved me

[protected]@me.com

• Ep
    EPluribusUnum Nov 10, 2009

I've had them call me several times over the past 3 weeks about my '99 Plymouth Prowler which is on Craig's List and Autotrader.com.

The guy:

John
    Finance Manager
    Auto Seller Network
    [protected]

actually sent me an email... considering this "offer" was sent to me via email... it's now a federal case if I wanted to make it so as it was sent electronically to me. I mean, come on... not even a last name?

As a warning to others... NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give out your credit card information to anyone CALLING YOU that you haven't initiated a conversation with. You don't have a clue who is really on the other side of the phone asking for your information. Unless you contact someone first hand, you're setting yourself up for major issues.

Thanks to whomever initially posted this out here for others to find. Pass it along to anyone you know that might be putting their cars up for sale on Craig's List or Autotrader.com.

• Pe
    peniswithglasses Nov 13, 2009

Auto Seller Network is such a scam. You know you are dealing with ### when they get upset for refusing their services.They offered me $24, 000 for a 2002 Dodge Dakota R/T, which was two thousand more than what I was asking...weird! The BBB website for Ontario, Canada said i should call the company first. Thought it was their job to weed out these ### SUCKING TELEMARKETERS. Get a real job you ###s!

• Dl
    D.LILA Nov 17, 2009

Add me to the list of idiots who fell for this scam and have been trying to cancel the transaction and get a refund since 5 minutes after I agreed to it; I sent an email within 5 minutes asked to cancel and they said that was not acceptable!!!...When I call they are conveniently not available. I am currently disputing the charge with my bank and in the process of filing complaints with the BBB and the FBI and the Internet Crime Fraud Div., since the internet is where they got the information to contact me. Wish I had read all these complaints BEFORE I did it. Changed my info so they cannot charge me any more. How do these con men get away with it????? SOMEBODY HAS TO STOP THEM! This little old lady intends to put up a hell of a fight! D.Lila in Alabama

• He
    heehaw Nov 18, 2009

Yeah these guys are scammers. I tell them instead of paying me the full price for my car pay me everything first minus the $400 or whatever it is and charge it to their client who is apprently ready to buy the car right now. This way they get their money and their client doen't have to pay over my askign price. To make long story short, they usually don't have an answer for this and will bring up the BBB as if BBB is god's word. Any way...Beware

• Oh
    ohionicole Nov 18, 2009

The Better Business Bureau reliability report for Auto Seller Network states:
    On October 21, 2009 the BBB accreditation was suspended due to failure to eliminate the underlying cause of complaints on file with the BBB.
    BBB processed a total of 19 complaints about this company in the last 36 months (their standard reporting period).

• K8
    _K8_ Nov 27, 2009

Auto Seller Network is NOT accredited with BBB in Canada nor USA.

Canada: "On October 21, 2009 the accreditation was suspended due to failure to eliminate the underlying cause of complaints on file with the BBB. The matter will be reviewed by the BBB's Board of Directors at its next meeting.

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of NR .

Reasons for this rating include:
    This business has no rating at this time because its rating is being reviewed and/or updated." http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/business-reviews/auto-dealers-used-cars/auto-seller-network-in-richmond-hill-on-1188230#accreditation

USA: "This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.

On November 23, 2009 this company's BBB Accreditation was suspended due to one unresolved complaint on file, failure to respond to one or more customer complaints, failure to fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable jurisdictions and failure to eliminate the underlying cause of customer complaints identified by BBB. The matter will be reviewed by the BBB Board of Directors at its next meeting on December 19, 2009.

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F. Reasons for this F rating include:

* 71 complaints filed against business
    * Failure to respond to 17 complaints filed against business
    * 1 complaint filed against business that were not resolved" http://www.bbb.org/central-northern-western-arizona/business-reviews/advertising-directory-and-guide/auto-seller-network-in-phoenix-az-1000003139/

• Be
    Ben982 Nov 27, 2009

This is an absolute SCAM, go and put their address from Arizona into Google Maps. It will come up, and then switch to satellite view. Its in a tiny stripmall along with Kung Fu Academy, a golf store, fitness exchange, and the UPS Store, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. They try and tell you they are some huge company who sells THOUSANDS of cars, yet they are in a inner city stripmall. I'm sure its fake, but they could have at least put it in a office building or a business park to be believable. They called me again today and i told the guy im going to need his full name and drivers license # so i can make sure he is real and this is legitimate, that ended the conversation. He didnt have a very good explanation for why when i type their name into Google, it tries to autocomplete it with "scam" at the end, ahahhahahahaaha.

• Bu
    burtfurt Nov 30, 2009

I too was almost scammed. Some Indian called 4 days ago. The phone number came up 1142. Today their number came up as restricted.
    The guy's name was Jack Goodrich.I told him to call me back in an hour, he stubbornly refused. I told was going to get my credit card, I never did & he hung up ON ME.hahaha
    I will see if he calls tomorrow.
    Thanks to all for their warnings.

• Js
    jstatus Dec 04, 2009

I'm SOOO glad I found this when I did. I was seriously considering it and as a matter of fact have a call with "Kyle" tonight at six. I'm going to act like everything is alright and then stop him and ask, "I really like what you're offering, but do you realize that if I knew where you live I would k*** you in your sleep because I know you're trying to scam me." I'll let him respond and he'll likely either hang up or not have anything to say. At that point I'll say, "Go [censored] yourself. What goes around comes around." and hang up. To believe I almost lost all that money.

salimahkassam Dec 10, 2009

Autoseller promised me in writing, a refund of 300 if they counld not sell my car. It has been 6 months since my contract ended and I send in the ### paperwork (which cost me $$ because autoseller insists on registered mail and paperwork signed by a notary) and I have not recieved my refund to this day. I have called, gotten the run around and wasted countless hours trying to get my money back.