The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Author House — stealing royaltie's
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I published with Author House in November, 2008. I wrote "The Chip Hustler, " by Barbara Lee. It has a 5 star rating on Amazon. Com., Alibris.Com and many websites. Since my book went live in November, 2008, I have only sold one paperback bought by a friend. I got $9.68. There have been 10 books bought by a book vendor. The print report doesn't say which book vendor. With everything included, I have received $70.00 in royaltie's. What a fraud? My book is on hundreds of websites and I know that it is selling. I know of six other people that have bought my book. I haven't received a penny for those sales. Author House steals royaltie's from it's author's. I know this is true. There are too many author's complaining of the same thing.
More Author House Complaints & Reviews
- Authorhouse - fraud
- Author House - terrible experience
- Author House - scam and fraud
- Authorhouse - authors not being paid for all sales
- Authorhouse - dishonest scam
- Authorhouse - book: "forgotten lost and hidden america"
- Author House - book publishing
- Authorhouse - still charging my credit card.
- Authorhouse - theft
- Authorhouse - maybe going out of business