Author Housestealing royaltie's

I published with Author House in November, 2008. I wrote "The Chip Hustler, " by Barbara Lee. It has a 5 star rating on Amazon. Com., Alibris.Com and many websites. Since my book went live in November, 2008, I have only sold one paperback bought by a friend. I got $9.68. There have been 10 books bought by a book vendor. The print report doesn't say which book vendor. With everything included, I have received $70.00 in royaltie's. What a fraud? My book is on hundreds of websites and I know that it is selling. I know of six other people that have bought my book. I haven't received a penny for those sales. Author House steals royaltie's from it's author's. I know this is true. There are too many author's complaining of the same thing.

• Ju
    Justin90069 Dec 16, 2009

I'm in!

• Pa
    Pat Dalton-Graham Oct 31, 2012

I agree with this complaint and it also backs up my issues. This losing everything is out of control! It's not just one employee either - it's every department (almost) that I have been in contract with over my book. They even lost a positive review on their page and tried to tell me I did it. How in the world could I have done this? It's their web pages. It was posted for 7 months and poof it was gone. I had to send them a copy of the review that I made from their site to get it back on. Then they had the nerve to tell me if this happens again they won't post it.

• Go
    gogot May 19, 2013

I'm not with Author House, but Trafford is just as bad. They're all crooks with different names.

• Cl
    CLARA EMINUE Nov 26, 2013

Author House published my 'LOVE FOR EVER' by Clara Eminue in 2012 after over a year of paying the agreed fees which changed several times! After publication, I presonally bought 100 copies of my book and i have seen my book being marketed on Amazon etc and up until now no royalty has been discussed talk less of payment! I sent my bank account yet there was no reply! Someone recently called requesting me to pay some money for marketing ! I dont really understand what they are doing! My mails are not replied anymore!!