Author Houselack of royalties and lose everything

P

Author House keeps the royalties (in which I'm now gathering receipts from some buyers) and they also have the problem of losing everything including a royalty check from a year ago. They won't re-issue it because they have said for months it's still live. I told them to cancel the check and just issue another one. They avoid answering that with blaming the post office to even me. They motto is "We didn't do it - you did." I'm still waiting for the check for the 4th quarter of 2011. The stupid part about it is the check is only $7.26. We are fighting over chump change. Do they need money that bad? The losing of items, began the first few months when they lost a picture. Then checks from me to them with tracking devices on them. They arrived at AH but never got past the lobby - apparently. Never were cashed either. By the tracking devices it was proved AH did receive them and signed for them. I went to the top on this one and received the books I was ordering anyway. The checks have never susfaced. I never replaced them because they received the checks. They are constantly losing e-mails from me to them. I have to re-e-mail and then they seem to not be able to answer but one question at a time. Another e-mail for another issue. Another check was lost for five days for the S&H of books for a book signing and caused the book signing to start a waiting list due to the problem of not shiping the books until I re-issue the check. I said for them to honor the check they already CASHED. It goes on and on... The issue about lack of royalties is another problem. I'm selling books right and left and the people who have bought books over the Internet are apparently not recorded. Here's a book that a movie company is negotiating with me to sell them the story for a movie. Go figure...

Author House is a CRIMINAL company

Author House is a CRIMINAL company, they s
    imply steal authors` money. Many of them are trained psychics, so during phone conversation they try to hypnotize authors.

Aslan Dzitiev, TheNaturalLawsofHumanLife Jun 14, 2014

Author House is a CRIMINAL company, they simply steal authors` money. Many of them are trained psychics, so during phone conversation they are trying to hypnotize authors.

• Ro
    Rooster Barnes Jun 14, 2014

You are WAY too stupid to have money. You need a guardian, now!