Aurelius Corporate Solutionspayment not received for training done

A

I did a training for Aurelius corporation (https://www.aurelius.in/). Till the training is completed, they were contacting me everyday. As soon as the training is over, they stopped responding.

After 1 month of continuous mails (after sending invoice), Mukesh from Delivery team called and promised that I will be getting payment soon. After 1 week, Durgesh from Aurelius called and told that, they will give me the money. But, will deduct 30K saying I contacted other team in Aurelius which is against the Work Order.

This happened on August 2017. I haven't received any payment till date.

I have filed a case against them in civil court. I see one similar case here. (Aurelius Corporate Solutions - UP Noida — corporate training on it sector)

If you have similar experience, please contact me on [protected]@gmail.com. I am trying to collect as much evidence against them.

They should not continue cheating people like this.

Please contact on [protected]@gmail.com.

payment not received for training done