Audiobooks.comUnauthorized credit card charges

It's a total disappointment. It's an electronic thief and no wonder why a lot of people are complaining about them. Besides from false advertisements, the manager Kimberly is REALLY RUDE!!! And i'm really looking forward to filing a lawsuit about this company. I have to talk to my lawyer and my colleagues first and see if this company will last long. Soon, we can form enough audience and support to put this company down. It's just a matter of time. I want to delete my account because they keep charging me and for some reason i cannot find any button to remove my visa card. I want my account deleted NOW! and STOP CHARGING!!!