Astroscammers

Nearly got scammed... Thank god for complaints page as I am particularly vulnerable right now and very cash poor.

I became suspicious when this supposedly "personal" service did not reply to my questioning emails but just kept sending generic mailings to me.

Do not need to make matters worse for myself by grasping at straws... These scams are dangerous... Preying on people who are pushed to the wall and desperate for any sort of help or encouragement to make their lives a little better.

On reading other postings I recognised a "word for word" passages sent to me in my "reading"

Don't fall for it...