Assetcare, Inc. Logo

Assetcare, Inc.

Having problems with Assetcare, Inc.?

Assetcare, Inc. reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 23, 2009. The latest review hector l.alejandro was posted on Sep 23, 2009. The latest complaint hector l.alejandro was resolved on Sep 23, 2009. Assetcare, Inc. has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Assetcare, Inc. has resolved 1 complaints.

Assetcare, Inc. Customer Service Contacts

5100 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Norcross, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Assetcare, Inc. Customer Service. Initial Assetcare, Inc. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Assetcare, Inc. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Assetcare, Inc.. Discuss the issues you have had with Assetcare, Inc. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Assetcare, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

asset care inchector l.alejandro

they calling me every day non-stop, and i am getting tired of this phone call, i am debt free and i dont know why they are calling me.. their name of the rep. is rotary latimer of asset care inc and the numer is [protected]

• Ro
      royalway Jan 26, 2010

These people are ### of the earth. They are a subsidiary of NCO inc., which also happens to be even bigger ###. What they specialize in, is the buying of really old un collected debt. They buy it for just pennies on the dollar and then, watch out!
      They are pros at knowing how to push the right emotional buttons. They do this because they know if they can get you upset, then you have surrendered the advantage.
      The best thing you can do, is google the statute of limitations laws for your state.
      Because most of the debt they buy is already uncollectable due to the statute of limitations regarding debt. I live in Mo. and I looked up my states laws. So now when they call, I just quote the law to them. It shuts up their threats immediatly. They go away for a few months and then they start up again. And then I quote the law and they stop for awhile. They are actually violating several Mo. state and federal laws, but they aren't worth the hassle of suing.

• Cj
      CJAM457 Oct 17, 2009

These people called my mother and got her very upset. I tried to locate the number and couldn't get a fix on it. Finally I called the number to see who would respond. They spoke very quickly and when I finally got someone to slow down, she told me who the company was and that it was a personal business matter, but that my mothers phone number had been removed. I'm thinking, it better had been, my mother is in her late 70's and has never been in debt before. This place seems to be, to be scam artist.

• Us
      User3 Sep 24, 2009

It is a scam.

They just called me and freaked me out, since I'm 19 and have never been in debt.

A google search of the telephone number revealed that Asset care frequently changes the last digit of their phone number to keep their victims in the dark as well as moving their HQ from state to state.

This company should be axed.