Having problems with Cash Yes?

Cash Yes Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 1469
Belize City
Belize - N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cash Yes Customer Service. Initial Cash Yes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cash Yes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cash Yes. Discuss the issues you have had with Cash Yes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cash Yes Complaints & Reviews

Cash YesThreatening phone calls

I have received calls from people stating they are with the "Criminal Investigation Bureau" namely an "Officer James" at a phone number of [protected] saying I was a 'person of interest' in a criminal investigations regarding Cash Yes. When I protested as to this informations saying I have received several calls from you threatening me with a criminal investigation on an acct that is has been paid. They threatened me and said - "I will just send the police to your home to have you arrested."

I called the number back and of course is it was disconnected. I then called the company Cash Yes and spoke to a representative at [protected] who confirmed my acct was paid off sometime ago and they had received several calls regarding this information. I told her I would not be doing business with this company again as it apparently is easy to take "confidential information in an application over the phone" and make it available to scam con-artists. She was very apologetic.