Ace Industrial Supply Logo

Ace Industrial Supply

Having problems with Ace Industrial Supply?

Ace Industrial Supply Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ace Industrial Supply Customer Service. Initial Ace Industrial Supply complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ace Industrial Supply above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ace Industrial Supply. Discuss the issues you have had with Ace Industrial Supply and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Ace Industrial Supplyharassing phone calls

We have a business in Saskatchewan Canada. We are receiving up to five harassing phone calls a day and I mean every day from Ace Tools. Three years ago my son took a phone call from them and fell for their drill bit scam. He paid a lot of money for them along with a big freight bill. The bits are garbage. We will live with that, but we would like them to stop calling us. It appears that the more we refuse their products, the more they harass us. We've told them to take us off of their call list many times but to no avail. They are very rude and when we try to talk to them they just hang up on us. There are different ones that call, but a common one goes by the name Randy. They know we don't want to buy from them, but they won't stop calling us. There must be several employees hired to do this phoning because we can hear other callers in the background.

Ace ToolsUnsolicited phone calls

Does this company think we're all idiots up here in Canada! Once again we have started receiving unsolicited phone calls from this company claiming we have done business with them in the past. Today when "Nick" called - he claimed he was located in Winnipeg which is in Manitoba. I searched the number and he is TW telecom VoIP in Spring Hill, TN which is associated with Ace Tool.

Do not be fooled by these phone calls. As soon as you start to question them they hang up on you. But they will call back - sooner rather than later.

ACE Industrial Supply, IncHarassing sales call, customer service

They call and will not identify themselves or their company I have asked over 20 times that they stop calling I am being treated extremely disrespectfully. This company really should not be in business. they have no respect for the people they contact and they do not provide any help with the matter at hand

• Gl
          Glapion Law Firm Jul 02, 2015

How do you know this is Ace if they're not identifying themselves?

Ace Industrial SupplyBait & switch tatics / phone harrassment

I was contacted
        By ace industrial supply, by phone, and ended up ordering milwaukee brand
        Saw blades. The blades i received were not milwaukee, but "bahco" brand.

Immediately after
        We received the invoice. . . I was shocked! I had been quoted $5. 80 per pack,
        Which is comparable to local pricing, but was charged an astonishing $17 per
        Blade! My secretary called ace to inform them of the billing error. She was
        Told that they had me recorded agreeing to that price. She requested that they
        Email or play the recording, to which they refused. I told them they were not
        Even what we ordered and that we were sending them back. I was told they would
        Be refused and we would still owe the bill. I told them that i will not pay for
        A product that i did not order.

We are now
        Dealing with their "legal department" if you can call it that. It's
        More like a joke. We speak with "frank johnson", if that is really
        His name, [protected]. Every time he yells and threatens us with jail time.
        Claiming that it is mail fraud and that now, all of the sudden it is check
        Fraud, claiming they have me recorded authorizing a check by phone payment and
        That it was returned. He refuses to play any such recording for me. I contacted
        My bank and they verified that no charge from ace or even a charge for the
        Amount has ever been sent to our account.

He claims he is
        An attorney, but refuses to provide his bar number. You can barely understand
        His slurred speech, which makes me thing he is under the influence of some
        Substance. He is a liar as well as the salesmen at ace.

On 4 / 18 / 2014 he
        Spoke with my secretary and told her he would have me in jail within 48 hours
        Or he would pay the bill, to which she replied "it's a deal!" guess
        What? 5 / 02 / 2014 and here i am, typing this from my desk. He called today and
        She informed him of the recorded conversation where he states he will pay the
        Bill. He called her a liar and claimed he has never spoken to her before. She
        Is the only person working in this office besides myself so that cannot possibly
        Be true.

They know the
        Only way they will get paid is to endlessly call and harass customers, tying up
        Multi line phones. Well. . . Not this guy!

• Ka
            Kansas Contractor May 05, 2014

I was contacted
            By ace industrial supply, by phone, and ended up ordering milwaukee brand
            Saw blades. The blades i received were not milwaukee, but "bahco" brand.

Immediately after
            We received the invoice. . . I was shocked! I had been quoted $5. 80 per pack,
            Which is comparable to local pricing, but was charged an astonishing $17 per
            Blade! My secretary called ace to inform them of the billing error. She was
            Told that they had me recorded agreeing to that price. She requested that they
            Email or play the recording, to which they refused. I told them they were not
            Even what we ordered and that we were sending them back. I was told they would
            Be refused and we would still owe the bill. I told them that i will not pay for
            A product that i did not order.

We are now
            Dealing with their "legal department" if you can call it that. It's
            More like a joke. We speak with "frank johnson", if that is really
            His name, [protected]. Every time he yells and threatens us with jail time.
            Claiming that it is mail fraud and that now, all of the sudden it is check
            Fraud, claiming they have me recorded authorizing a check by phone payment and
            That it was returned. He refuses to play any such recording for me. I contacted
            My bank and they verified that no charge from ace or even a charge for the
            Amount has ever been sent to our account.

He claims he is
            An attorney, but refuses to provide his bar number. You can barely understand
            His slurred speech, which makes me thing he is under the influence of some
            Substance. He is a liar as well as the salesmen at ace.

On 4 / 18 / 2014 he
            Spoke with my secretary and told her he would have me in jail within 48 hours
            Or he would pay the bill, to which she replied "it's a deal!" guess
            She informed him of the recorded conversation where he states he will pay the
            Bill. He called her a liar and claimed he has never spoken to her before. She
            Be true.

They know the
            Only way they will get paid is to endlessly call and harass customers, tying up
            Multi line phones. Well. . . Not this guy!

Ace Industrial Supply — Shoddy product, threats, harassment

Original Report: I was contacted by Ace Industrial Supply, by phone, and ended up ordering Milwaukee...

Ace Industrial Supplies — harassment and refusing to take back goods sent

Continually phone and tie up our Mechanics at peak busy times and in frustration after multiple calls they...

Ace Industrial Supply — harrassing phone calls

This company has been told many times to remove me from their calling list, even after being rude with...

Ace Industrial Supply — Harassing phone calls

I too have been getting phone calls from Ace Industrial Supply after asking them many times to be taken off...

Ace Industrial Supply — Harasing phone calls

I keep receiving phone calls from this business even after asking them several times not to call me back. It...

Ace Industrial Supply Inc. Ace Tools — Disreputable sales practices/phone harrassment

After a number of years of occasional purchases from Ace Industrial Supply-Ace Tools Inc. telemarketers we...

Ace Industrial SupplyHarrasement

After cancelling an order of tools we didn't need, we continued to recieve calls 10-12 times daily trying to 'resell' to use. Thank God we didn't give them our CC#. I had to call letting them know I was filing complaints w/ the Better Business Bureau, CA Attorney General and posting complaints online before the calls stopped (at least for today). DO NOT BUY FROM ACE INDUSTRIAL SUPPY FROM BURBANK, CA.

• Es
              estimator Jun 30, 2009

I have had the same problem with the calls and I have also filed a complaint with BBB but it has not helped yet. We have not ordered anything from them in about 3-5 years. When they call they are very rude, they curse whom ever tells them to please stop calling. If anyone has found a way to make the harrasement stop or has any leads please let me know.

Ace Industrial Supply — Unauthorized charges

Phone salesman continue to call even though we have asked them not to, as we have found better price...

Ace Industrial Supply — Harassment

Make harassing calls, intimidating my husband to order their tools which we have no use for. When I tried to...

Ace Industrial Supply — Charged $400 for &free& items

For starters, we have asked their salesmen to stop calling our house because we have found better price...