Complaints & Reviews

Personal Loan 500000 Loan Not Received

Sir/Mam I had applied for a personal loan to Apex Finance Limited ( Corporate Address Of This Company I...

Mumbai Loans

Unsolicited phone calls

Apex Finance company in Rome GA is bad about harassment. They are a part of Security Finance Co. based in S.C. or N.C. I think. I forgot to pay my bill and the very next day they called me at work. I told her not to call me at work and she immediately called me on my cellphone. I told her they would never get me to borrow from them again and hung up, and she called me right back. I didn't answer, so she called my husband. He told her he was going to come in next week to make my payment and his payment and she said he could not do that! She said she had to have the payments immediately. He said "Oh Well, too bad then."

Can they refuse payment? I thought every place gave you a grace period anyway?!!

• Sh
    Shannon36535 Jul 14, 2009

Yes they can refuse payment, they can contact you at work and they can garnish your paycheck. You signed a contract to make a payment on a certain date. After being late 1 day they can contact you in anyway, shape or fashion that the law allows and that is many ways.

if someone didnt pay you on a date agreed you would contact them right?

• Fa
    FAIZAN SIDDIQUI Sep 27, 2013

ALMOST COMPANY LOAN FINANCE IS FRAUD, BECAUSE ALL COMPANY WANT FEES/CHARGES/TRANSFER MONEY.SO MANY MAIL OR CALL BEFORE PAY FEES AFTER THEY DON'T CALL AND DON'T RECEIVING CALL..

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices