Ashley Furniture Industries — warranty not honored
I just submitted a claim to have a rip repaired on my couch seat cushion. I submitted the required photos and knew the damage was covered by the warranty. I just got off the phone with the Claim Agent who said that THEY determined that the year I really a HOLE and is not covered. I explained to her I that made the rear with my shoes from sitting on My couch with my feet/shoes on it. She argued with me for approximately 15 minutes about the definition of tear, rip, ho!e...I am stunned by this behavior. We have been good and loyal Ashley Furniture customers for many, many years and have never had a problem with a claim through the additional purchase warranty package. We will NEVER purchase furniture through Say let's again. They might want to check into this independent "customer care" service with whom they have contracted. It is a waste of money and false promises. NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER.
More Ashley Furniture Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy!
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered!
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - larkinhurst recliner