ASC Warranty — drivetrain "plus" coverage
I purchased a 2006 honda odyessy 5/10/2017. I was told about the warranty through asc and I didn't want it at first, they said I have 10 days to decide if I want to purchase it. So after talking to my family they suggested it would be a very good option. So on the 20th I opted to get the warranty. Paid my down payment. Well on the 23rd (now owning the car for 13 days) I broke down 100 miles from my house. The mechanic said it looks to be the transmission. This morning I call asc. They tell me that I haven't put enough miles on the car and this is to be considered "a pre existing condition" what the heck is that? Its a car. So he tells my since I have only put less than 500 miles on it, they wont cover it. That it is the car dealers responsibility. The asc warranty says it covers right away and no deductible. So what am I paying for? This is such a scam. Don't fall for it! Wish I would have researched a little more I would not have paid for this
More ASC Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Services Company, Inc. - refusal to honor warranty
- ASC - Illegal Tactics to Steal Your Home
- ASC - Cash Advance USA Payday Loan
- ASC Warranty - cancellation refund
- ASC Warranty - won't honor contract
- ASC - payment reversal
- ASC Warranty - won't cover drive shaft falling off.
- ASC (America's Serving Company) - Mortgage Loan
- ASC - fraud
- ASC Servicing Company - Withdrawing money from account for their made up fees!