Arwyp Medical CentreBad service and unprofessionalism

A Jul 12, 2020

I went to the hospital on the 10th of July 2020 around 12 pm and 20 weeks pregnant bleeding with abdominal pain and I stated the urgency of the matter they said my Dr is not there I waited for assistance more than 3 hours without help eventually someone came and took me to maternity they said they are taking me to my Dr to my surprise the Dr is not there they sent to me ward 10 the service got worse no one is saying anything and the pain are getting worse, the ward 10 nurses made a huge noise at the corridor about the food that I was not suppose to get that time its 18:00pm angry hungry I was made to feel like a bugger. I overhead the nurses talking on the passage that the Dr that was working that day dodged me and went home and they don't know how to help me and I could believe what I overhead. I was begging them for at least Panado or pain killers they say they completing my file that time it's 10:pm at night. No one came again to check until I saw my baby head coming out I called them again they came after 20 minutes I showed the nurse and asked what should I do she run and could even check or say anything she ran against the wall and a stayed with that image for another hour until they took me back to maternity I saw everything that the matron was doing and taking out and going out in between that and said Sorry the is an emergency as if I'm not an emergency. The Dr who's "dodged" came around 06:00 with all the excuses in the world worst service ever I will never set my foot on that hospital. The service is very apolling and duscusting.Dr Hasan that was suppose to assist me he said they called him and told him it's just pains and he's excuses were just useless and unprofessional.
Regards