Menu

Around the Clock Medical Alarms
reviews and complaints

www.aroundtheclockmedicalalarms.com
www.aroundtheclockmedicalalarms.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 6 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Around the Clock Medical Alarms has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Around the Clock Medical Alarms seniors and caregivers reviews and complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
6 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Around the Clock Medical Alarms reviews and complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Around the Clock Medical Alarms Around the Clock Medical Alarms is one of the best businesses that I have ever done business with

Around the Clock Medical Alarms is one of the best businesses that I have ever done business with. They go above and beyond the call of duty. The system and the professional employees saved my mother more than once!

Read full review of Around the Clock Medical Alarms and 2 comments
2 comments
N. Baumbach
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My disabled brother has utilized a couple of different alert companies over the years and all have done an adequate job of providing alerts. The big differences between the other companies and Around the Clock Medical Alarms are price and the level of customer service. The monthly fee for service is very reasonable and has not changed in the 6 years we've been associated with the company. Plus, Around the Clock Medical takes customer service to the next level. The folks who run the local office are kind, caring people who develop relationships with individual customers. They know their customers and are never too busy to answer questions or personally check on clients who fail to do monthly system tests. They treat each customer as though they were a member of their own family. I would enthusiastically recommend Around the Clock Medical to family and friends.

G. Schmidt
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is an outstanding group to do business with. We appreciated their personal attention and they were an outstanding service. I would rate them better than 5. Much more personal than expected. I would highly recommend them.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Around the Clock Medical Alarms This is an outstanding group to do business with

Read full review of Around the Clock Medical Alarms and 4 comments
4 comments
N. Jerde
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

At this point I have been very satisfied with this plan. I cannot compare it to any other as it the only one I considered. It has a local representative with whom to do business. The monthly system check is great; adds assurance that they will be there if needed.

C. Schulist
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Les and Linda were very knowledgeable about devices and walked me through each step. If anyone ever needs a PERS they should contact Les or Linda at Around the Clock Medical Alarms.

R
R
R. Osinski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Around the Clock Medical Alarms is a great place to do business when wanting to ensure the safety of you or your loved one. The people working there are friendly, efficient and trustworthy. Our loved one had poor cell phone and internet service and Around the Clock helped us get the device working great. They checked the signal monthly and because of the service, our loved one knew how to push the button to call the ambulance which saved her life. She did not use the alarm for the first 3 years of having it, but had it in her time of need. It saved her life for which we are so appreciative. We highly recommend Around the Clock Medical Alarms.

S. Zieme
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It helped to make my dad feel safe at home when he was alone.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Around the Clock Medical Alarms I used their services for my father and it was a life saving device!

I used their services for my father and it was a life saving device! Very professional people and so helpful and knowledgeable, they really put my mind at ease! I really liked the monthly testing! I still recommend them to all my friends and family!

Read full review of Around the Clock Medical Alarms and 3 comments
3 comments
G. Swift
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Monitoring service was reliable and fast. Local service was courteous and responsive. I highly recommend them!

J
J
J. Flatley

A
A
A. Rempel
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Les and Linda are amazing and always there if you have a question.

Is Around the Clock Medical Alarms legit?

Our verdict: Around the Clock Medical Alarms has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Around the Clock Medical Alarms's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Around the Clock Medical Alarms can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Around the Clock Medical Alarms earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Around the Clock Medical Alarms achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Around the Clock Medical Alarms. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Around the Clock Medical Alarms has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for aroundtheclockmedicalalarms.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Around the Clock Medical Alarms as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Around the Clock Medical Alarms's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Aroundtheclockmedicalalarms.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Aroundtheclockmedicalalarms.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a aroundtheclockmedicalalarms.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Aroundtheclockmedicalalarms.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Around the Clock Medical Alarms At this point I have been very satisfied with this plan

Read full review of Around the Clock Medical Alarms and 2 comments
2 comments
K
K
K. Klocko
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My mother used around the clock about 220 years. It was such a relief to know that if there was an emergency, help would be there with just a click of the button on the pendant she wore. Fortunately, she only had to use it one time - when she fell one night in her kitchen and was unable to get up. It was great how quickly the Around The Clock people responded and sent help. I recommend this company to anyone needing help with an older person, or just for the peace of mind that help is only a click away.

F
F
F. Wilderman

Around the Clock Medical Alarms My mother used around the clock about 220 years

Read full review of Around the Clock Medical Alarms
O
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Around the Clock Medical Alarms Around the Clock Medical Alarms is a great place to do business when wanting to ensure the safety of you or your loved

Read full review of Around the Clock Medical Alarms

About Around the Clock Medical Alarms

Around the Clock Medical Alarms is a trusted provider of medical alarm systems. With a focus on ensuring the safety and well-being of individuals, they offer reliable and easy-to-use medical alert devices that connect users to emergency assistance 24/7. Their range of services includes personalized emergency response plans, fall detection technology, and GPS tracking for added peace of mind. With a commitment to customer satisfaction, Around the Clock Medical Alarms is dedicated to providing top-notch service and support to those in need.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Around the Clock Medical Alarms products and services

When Around the Clock Medical Alarms was founded?

Around the Clock Medical Alarms was founded on 11-30-2000.

What type of business entity is Around the Clock Medical Alarms?

Around the Clock Medical Alarms is a Limited Liability Company (LLC). A limited liability company is the US-specific form of a private limited company. It is a business structure that can combine the pass-through taxation of a partnership or sole proprietorship with the limited liability of a corporation.

What is current serving area of Around the Clock Medical Alarms?

Nationwide AL AR AZ CA CO.

What products & services does Around the Clock Medical Alarms offer?

Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS), EMD Certified Response Center (Emergency Medical Dispatch, 9-1-1), Home Based Systems (POTS - Landline, VOIP, 3G -5G -LTE - AT&T) , Mobil System (GPS, AT&T), Fall Detection Technology, Medication Dispensers (Non-Monitored AND Monitored).

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Around the Clock Medical Alarms phone number

1. +1 (573) 334-7233
    +1 (573) 334-7233
    Click up if you have successfully reached Around the Clock Medical Alarms by calling +1 (573) 334-7233 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Around the Clock Medical Alarms by calling +1 (573) 334-7233 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Around the Clock Medical Alarms by calling +1 (573) 334-7233 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Around the Clock Medical Alarms by calling +1 (573) 334-7233 phone number

Around the Clock Medical Alarms website

www.aroundtheclockmedicalalarms.com Around the Clock Medical Alarms website

Around the Clock Medical Alarms email

Around the Clock Medical Alarms social media

Around the Clock Medical Alarms address

1353 N Mount Auburn Rd Ste C
Cpe Girardeau, MO 63701-1723, USA

Around the Clock Medical Alarms Category

Around the Clock Medical Alarms is related to the Medical Services and Facilities category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Around the Clock Medical Alarms?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Around the Clock Medical Alarms Customer Service. Initial Around the Clock Medical Alarms complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Around the Clock Medical Alarms above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Around the Clock Medical Alarms. Discuss the issues you have had with Around the Clock Medical Alarms and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.