Menu
Around the Clock A/C Service Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Around the Clock A/C Service
reviews & complaints

www.airaroundtheclock.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 3 Reviews

Around the Clock A/C Service Complaints Summary

2 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Around the Clock A/C Service's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Around the Clock A/C Service and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Around the Clock A/C Service has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Around the Clock A/C Service. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Around the Clock A/C Service reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
Sort by:

Newest Around the Clock A/C Service reviews & complaints

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Around the Clock A/C Service Have been a customer for 20 plus years

Have been a customer for 20 plus years...
Just days after a routine check up of our a/c in the atticpart of our garage ceiling fell.
(to us it looked like the tech stepped on drain pipe)
Next day Herbie came and repaired the a/c line...and within 10 days Chris had the ceiling repaired & painted. Nice job!
ATC took responsibility - fixed the problem - repaired the ceiling and apologized.

Read full review of Around the Clock A/C Service and 1 comment
1 comment
C
C
C. Pollich
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Have been a customer for 20 plus years...
(to us it looked like the tech stepped on drain pipe)

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
Around the Clock A/C Service has left an official reply on this complaint.

Around the Clock A/C Service I called Air Around The clock for a small repair and they told me there was a $95 service charge that will be deducted from the cost of service

I called Air Around The clock for a small repair and they told me there was a $95 service charge that will be deducted from the cost of service. The repair man came to my home and quoted me $140 to fix an issue. I agreed. Suddenly the repair man claimed there was another issues for which I would have to pay $350. Unfortunately, I didn't have a choice but to pay what they ask because I need AC in my house for my 4 month old baby. So I agreed. They overcharged me and did not deduct the $95 service charge as promised. I would like the company to give me my $95 service fee and also reduce the cost to the original quoted price of $140.

Read full review of Around the Clock A/C Service and 1 comment

1 comment
S
S
S. Roberts
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased an HVAC system from Air Around the Clock 3.5 years ago. On 5/19 I contacted them because the outside unit was not working. I had to call again today and now they tell me that my compressor needs to be replaced. In a 3.5 year old HVAC. The technician who came out was horrible. He told me a particular part had to be replaced but when we questioned him he said he did not tell us the part had to be replaced. Later that evening he told my boyfriend that he tried to tell me the same part needed to be replaced. When confronted he again tried to deny that he said that the part needed to be replaced. Gaslighting! On top of that he was rude and made offensive comments when my boyfriend tried to watch what he was doing.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
Around the Clock A/C Service has left an official reply on this complaint.

Around the Clock A/C Service I purchased a Rheem air conditioner from Air Around the Clock Sept 2019

I purchased a Rheem air conditioner from Air Around the Clock Sept 2019...just 2 years ago. My air conditioning keeps breaking down. Last year it was for some part on top of the roof ( I live in a condo).../I was told that it was not a part of the air conditioner system which makes no sense as my air conditioner will not run without it. I had to pay for the part. Today, I was informed that the motor on the roof unit was out of warranty and that I needed to purchase a new motor. In order for Air Around the Clock to install a temporary motor, I needed to pay them $395...which I did. The technician said that the motors are computerized and can go out at any time. I have never had an air conditioning unit that is constantly breaking. I don't believe that I should be charged for repairs and parts for a new air conditioner.

Read full review of Around the Clock A/C Service

Hide full review

Is Around the Clock A/C Service legit?

Our verdict: Around the Clock A/C Service has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Around the Clock A/C Service's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Around the Clock A/C Service can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Around the Clock A/C Service earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Around the Clock A/C Service achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Around the Clock A/C Service resolved 100% of 2 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Around the Clock A/C Service has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Our scan shows Around the Clock A/C Service website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Airaroundtheclock.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Airaroundtheclock.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Around the Clock A/C Service, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Airaroundtheclock.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Around the Clock A/C Service.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Airaroundtheclock.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The airaroundtheclock.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Around the Clock A/C Service protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Around the Clock A/C Service Customer Reviews Overview

Around the Clock A/C Service is a dependable air conditioning service company that has garnered positive reviews from its customers. One of the company's strengths is its excellent customer service, which is evident in the many positive reviews. Customers praise their responsiveness, professionalism, and friendly staff.

Another positive point noted by customers is the quality of work provided by Around the Clock A/C Service. The company's technicians are skilled and knowledgeable, and they work quickly and efficiently to resolve any issues with air conditioning units. Additionally, their prices are reasonable, and they provide detailed explanations of the services provided.

Furthermore, the company is licensed and insured, which provides peace of mind for their customers. This demonstrates that the company is committed to providing high-quality service and is dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction.

Overall, Around the Clock A/C Service is a reputable air conditioning service company with many satisfied customers. They offer competitive pricing, excellent customer service, and high-quality workmanship. These positive points make them a reliable choice for anyone in need of air conditioning service or repair.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Around the Clock A/C Service contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Around the Clock A/C Service?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Around the Clock A/C Service Customer Service. Initial Around the Clock A/C Service complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Around the Clock A/C Service above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Around the Clock A/C Service. Discuss the issues you have had with Around the Clock A/C Service and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.