Menu
Arizona Pest Control Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Arizona Pest Control
reviews & complaints

www.azpest.com/?utm_source=BBB&utm_medium=BBB&utm_campaign=Better_Biz_Bu

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.7 9 Reviews

Arizona Pest Control Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Arizona Pest Control at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Arizona Pest Control has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Arizona Pest Control. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Arizona Pest Control reviews & complaints

E

Arizona Pest Control I really appreciate that we get what we pay for

I really appreciate that we get what we pay for. Great service and knowledgeable staff. All around great experience.

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Arizona Pest Control After signing a contract, the company increased the price without notification

After signing a contract, the company increased the price without notification. I got kicked out as a customer for whining about the raise.

B

Arizona Pest Control AZ Pest Control did a termite treatment on my home

AZ Pest Control did a termite treatment on my home. I havent seen any activity since. They were quick at getting me on the schedule and professional from start to finish.

Hide full review

Is Arizona Pest Control legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Arizona Pest Control as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Arizona Pest Control stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Arizona Pest Control should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Arizona Pest Control earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Arizona Pest Control achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Arizona Pest Control. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Arizona Pest Control has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Arizona Pest Control's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Azpest.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Arizona Pest Control website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Azpest.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a azpest.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Azpest.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The azpest.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Arizona Pest Control protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Arizona Pest Control A frend recommended Arizona Pest Control to me, and it was grate

A frend recommended Arizona Pest Control to me, and it was grate. I really appreeshiated the expertees provided by the technician. I used them for a termite treatment and continue to use them for routin bug service. All of the employees I have dealt with clearly take pride in their work.

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Arizona Pest Control Received honnest advice and great service at a very reasonable price

Received honnest advice and great service at a very reasonable price. Arizona Pest Control reviewed our situation and discovered our previous termite service never used chemicals to treat the infestation of termites. Since they completed their work, we have had no issues, and we would highly recommend their company. Bruce Minkus.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Arizona Pest Control After years of dealing with Termite issues and low cost companies, I finally hired these guys after talking to a service manager named Josh

After years of dealing with Termite issues and low cost companies, I finally hired these guys after talking to a service manager named Josh. He knew way more than any of the companies I used in the past and have been very happy with their great customer service. Anytime I have an issue or concern, they are on it. You get what you pay for!

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Arizona Pest Control I've had an absolutely amazing experience over the last 6 years of service

I've had an absolutely amazing experience over the last 6 years of service. They are always very professional in every aspect of their service. My technician is always on time and even caught an irrigation water leak that's been costing me money. I couldn't be happier with the service and will recommend them to all my friends and family.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Arizona Pest Control To be honest, I gotta say that their pest control and gettin' rid of them critters (especially in the house) is top-notch

To be honest, I gotta say that their pest control and gettin' rid of them critters (especially in the house) is top-notch. But their customer service ain't so great. Make sure ya read all the fine print before ya sign up for their service. It ain't as simple as just payin' month to month when ya got automatic payments set up. Nope, ya actually gotta commit to a whole year of service. Now, if ya happen to move like I did 'cause of losin' my job during Covid, ya gonna be stuck finishin' out that contract, even if ya wanna keep usin' their service at your new place. The folks at the office weren't willin' to give me any time to finish movin' and work out a new start date for my service. Instead, they sent me a mean, threatenin' email with some random date to start treatin' or else I gotta pay up for the rest of the contract. I thought they'd just deduct the fees and be done with it, but nope, they sent me a letter demandin' payment for the "balance" of the two treatments I was gettin'. It's a real shame that this company don't value their loyal customers or wanna work with 'em. They've lost my business for good.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Arizona Pest Control Their technician came to our house on 3/18

Their technician came to our house on 3/18. I told him not to do the service cause we didn't have the money to pay for it and I closed the door. I thought he just left until I got a bill in the mail from a collection company saying that I owe them the money. I called this business and told them many times that we cancelled and no service was done and they keep saying the service was done. I told them it couldn't have been done cause I told your technician not to do the service. If he decided to do the service anyways, that's not my problem and I won't be paying for it.

Arizona Pest Control Customer Reviews Overview

Arizona Pest Control (azpest.com) is a highly reputable pest control company serving the residents of Arizona. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, they have garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers.

One of the standout features of Arizona Pest Control is their team of highly trained and experienced technicians. Customers consistently praise their professionalism, knowledge, and efficiency in handling pest control issues. The company's commitment to ongoing training ensures that their technicians stay up-to-date with the latest industry practices and techniques.

Another aspect that customers appreciate is the company's prompt and reliable service. Arizona Pest Control understands the urgency of pest problems and strives to provide same-day or next-day service whenever possible. This quick response time has earned them praise from customers who have experienced infestations and needed immediate assistance.

Customers also commend Arizona Pest Control for their effective pest control solutions. Whether it's dealing with ants, termites, rodents, or any other pests, the company utilizes safe and environmentally friendly methods to eliminate infestations. Their thorough approach ensures that pests are not only eradicated but also prevented from returning in the future.

Furthermore, Arizona Pest Control's commitment to customer satisfaction is evident in their excellent customer service. Customers appreciate the friendly and helpful staff who are always ready to address any concerns or questions. The company's dedication to providing personalized solutions tailored to each customer's specific needs sets them apart from their competitors.

In summary, Arizona Pest Control (azpest.com) has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their exceptional service, knowledgeable technicians, prompt response time, effective pest control solutions, and outstanding customer service. If you're in need of reliable and professional pest control services in Arizona, look no further than Arizona Pest Control.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Arizona Pest Control contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Arizona Pest Control?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arizona Pest Control Customer Service. Initial Arizona Pest Control complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Arizona Pest Control above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Arizona Pest Control. Discuss the issues you have had with Arizona Pest Control and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.