Aramex Internationalno delivery and no feedback on complaints

For almost 1 month now I try to get a package delivered from Aramex Dubai, 3 times now I have called and scheduled a delivery date, they agree to delivery date but they simply do not deliver. Also 3 times I submitted a complaint and they do not even reply. I have asked for a manager phone number and they said one will phone me which never happened. I tried to schedule on whatsapp and also there is a problem. They send message to schedule and 10 sec later when I reply with deliver they say package not available.

I need help from Aramex international to get my package delivered, it is a car part thus for 1 month I have no car.

Aramex International

• Updated by andre kriel, Oct 07, 2019

my tracking number :[protected]
    Complaint Numbers: DXB/0919/95117(30Sept); DXB/0919/77186 (24Sept); DXB/0919/77067(24Sept)
    All of them more than 1 week old, not one of them closed or replied to.

My package arrived in Dubai 8Sept today is 7October, still not delivered, how is this possible??

• Updated by andre kriel, Oct 07, 2019

my tracking number :[protected]
    All of them more than 1 week old, not one of them closed or replied to.

An