Arab National Bank [ANB]still my transaction pending

M Jun 20, 2019

Respected Sir,

Myself Abdul Raheem Mohammed S/o Abdul Samad Mohammed and my Iqama number are [protected]. I transfer the money to India on 30-04-20019 but still up to date my transaction is in pending. when I went to 396 Al Mubarazz Dharan St TMC, Alhasa branches No of time but not get any information about my transfer amount and them simply telling come after three days from two months the same process is going on. And my transfer receipt No: [protected]. really it is a very bad service from this branch I use the first time this service from ANB (Telemoney Service). Please, I Requested to the ANB manager Could Please solve My problem This Transaction to India Make Me lost but the ANB. But I m suffering from two months when I will get my money I don't know.i hope you will my problem as soon as.

Thank