Arab National Bank [ANB]late payment and my name in simah

D

Vehicle Number - 5446 UUB - dodge Charger.

Dear Sirs,

Good Morning...!

I leased my vehicle on 2013 jan and till now i am paying the installment with out fail. However, last 2 months i was in vacation due to some emergency travelling and was late to pay the installment. Any how, i paid the installment and recently i was informed by my salary bank that my name is SIMAH for late payment. I believe that its not fair since i am with ANB more than years and would kindly rquesting you to remove my name for Late Payment in SIMAH, which questions my credibility.

Thanks & Regards