Aqua Financeviolating terms of agreement

C

I just got off the phone with a representative at Aqua Finance. I would like to pay more than my monthly payment with a Visa Card and they stated that I cannot do that. I asked where in my Terms of Agreement that is and I was told, "It is Policy", so I asked to have the policy emailed to me so I can review it and I was told, "NO".

So I would like to know if there is any legal ramifications for this illegal financial behavior?
Help
!
FYI all my payments are made on time, I am not in any way delinquent on this account