Appledefective iphone 6 plus

C

Apple Customer Service
Apple Store, The Falls
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction about the faulty mobile phone that I purchased in July 2015 in one of your California stores. My family and I have been loyal customers of yours for the last 6 years and have successfully made many purchases over the years. Unfortunately, this time I am absolutely annoyed and dissatisfied with the service you have provided.

The mobile phone I bought was one of the latest models, the IPhone 6 Plus. However, after six months of using it, all of a sudden it stopped working.
I would have never thought that a phone which is supposed to have such high-technology features, and a warranty backing it up, would stop working so soon.  The only explanation I can find is that I must have been sold a refurbished one or second-hand one while I was charged for a brand new IPhone.

As I do not live in the United States, a friend of mine took my phone to one of your stores in Miami, at The Falls, and spoke first with one of the members of the staff. He asked him if the device had been opened to which he answered that it had not as it is still under warranty and nobody in their right senses would even dream of opening a defective IPhone. They told him to leave it there for them to check it and see whether it could be repaired, otherwise they would replace it.

They called him back two days ago to tell him that Apple would not take responsibility for the IPhone since, according to them, the phone had been opened and some components were missing. My friend had specifically made it very clear that the phone had never been opened by anyone before he left it in the store. The only ones who must have opened it are the ones who checked the phone at the Miami store.

Not only are they making me responsible for something that never happened, but also the manager at the store told him that Apple would not do anything neither to repair nor to replace the defective device and if I wanted an IPhone I should buy another one.

Under no circumstance will I accept this kind of treatment. I left a defective but untouched phone for repair or replacement and now I am being accused of having opened it before taking it to the store, to which I can only answer that I am holding responsible for all this issue the technician who opened the device at the store.  Nobody at the store offered to open the Iphone in front of me to check that all the components were in place so I can also suspect I was sold a phone with missing parts in the first place and that was the reason why it failed only 6 months after purchasing it.

I’m holding Apple responsible for all the trouble this situation has caused me, especially considering the phone is a tool I use to work and have been deprived from it due to defective merchandise you are selling and now I have to put up with an outrageous accusation that someone is using in order not to comply with the warranty terms.

It is the company’s duty to replace the phone with a well-functioning one as covered by the corresponding warranty. If replacement for the same type of unit and model is not available, I want to be refunded the purchase price in full. Otherwise, I will take this claim to the United States Federal Trade Commission and will start legal actions against the manager and the store. I have sent a copy of this email to all the apple email addresses I’ve got.
C. S.

189 The Grove Drive Suite G70
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Dirección de Reparación:
Apple Store, The Falls

I have sent my email of complaint to as many apple related email addresses as I could.And I will not hesitate to publish this if I have to. This was an expensive phone. I paid over US$700 for it and it lasted 6 months! And on top of all, I have to put up with an  Apple employee who is accusing me of doing something I didn’t do.  I never thought that this phone, with all its fantastic features, could easily break off and that some Apple staff members could be so rude. I expect that you comply with the warranty terms and replace the phone for a brand new one.I want to make this very clear: at this point, I don’t want to get back a repaired phone, because I really don't trust you. I want a new one or my money in full back.