Complaints & Reviews

Apollotek Internationalapollotek water system

This is a company that only here to operate like a Mafia Mob. They do not care about service. Only to install water. Please do not open your door nor to call this company, ever. You will stock with a $7000.00 bill for no water softner in your house. Before i have to pay the First payment the water system doesn't work and they are not willing to fix it. That is so unhuman and no word to describe. Jeanot Charles

Apollotek Internationalwater filter

Purchased system 2 years ago called more than 6 months ago no answer needed new filters. Also sent email finally got response I ordered filters they too my $300 dollar plus payment 3 weeks later no filters I left it at maybe back order. Once I called I was told pooh mess up we charged but forgot to send filters. I then received only when I clearly asked to purchase what was needed. I've been waiting on a response have called multiple times was offered the other 2 filters but asked to pay another $50 for shipping why have to pay for someone else mistake. I have a $5000 dollars system in my kitchen that does not work for which I have to make my payments to not ruin my credit I told apollotek this they dont care. It's been over 6 months no answer. I asked to get my $30plus back to just pay towards the system but no answer they are keeping my money.

I wish they were great at they're customer service just like when they are trying to sell. I was also told that those who come to sell at people's doors are just sales people and apollotek is not responsible for the sales people not properly informing buyers of all sales prices including parts needed.

I'm still waiting on a response

Apollotek Internationalwater system

This company is a fraud! They offered me the well water purification system with the promise and guarantee that it would work like no other system. That was in February 2019. Around two to three months later, the water began to stain the showers in my house, the sinks, the toilets; In addiction, water began to flow with the bad smell of sulfur. When I contacted them, I had to wait more than a month for a person to appear to take pictures. After a week, a technician came to "clean the well." As soon as he left, the water began to appear almost black cloudy. The next three to four weeks I was in communication with a secretary and with Mr. Carlos Guzmán. I told them what was happening once again, and all that was offered to me was only promises. As I was told, they were surprised at what had happened with the system in my house. Then I discovered the lie because I found on the internet a number of complaints about the same situation. My family was without water throughout the house for a whole month. We had to buy water to drink, to cook and go to bathe to other places. Finally, in the midst of my frustration, I asked Carlos Guzmán to return the money that I had paid in full for the system ($ 7, 500.00). He told me no. He told me that his commitment was to fix the system. Before his reluctance, I agreed to send a technician as soon as possible to my house and fix the system. Once again I let him know the crisis we were living at home. He assured me that the sooner they would. That was one more lie. Days went by and he never communicated. Finally, I had to pay a local company to remove Apollotek equipment and install other equipment, only then could I solve the water fluid in my house after a month without it. This company is not in the least interested in the welfare of the people, although that is their slogan; they only want to sell their incapable equipment and grab the money that enriches them, even if that means the deception of humble and hardworking people. Everyone who works in this company is part of the scam and fraud. I want someone in authority to finally stop them from doing so badly that they are doing to the community and the damage they are causing us. That would be justice.

EN ESPAÑOL
      Esta compañía es un fraude! Ellos me ofrecieron el sistema de purificacion de agua para pozo con la promesa y garantía de que funcionaría como ningún otro sistema. Eso fue en febrero 2019. Al rededor de dos a tres meses despues, el agua comenzó a manchar los showers de mi casa, los lavamanos, los toillets; en adiccion, el agua comenzó a fluir con el mal olor del sulphuro. Cuando me comuniqué con ellos, tuve que esperar más de un mes para que apareciera una persona para tomar fotos. Luego de una semana, vino un tectico para "limpiar el pozo". A penas se marchó, el agua comenzó a salir turbia casi negra. Las siguientes tres a cuatro semanas estuve en comunicación con una secretaria y con el señor Carlos Guzmán. Les comuniqué lo que estaba ocurriendo una vez más, y todo lo que me fue ofrecido fueron sólo promesas. Según se me dijo, ellos estaban sorprendidos de lo que había ocurrido con el sistema en mi casa. Luego descubrí la mentira, pues hallé en la internet un sin numero de quejas sobre la misma situación. Mi familia estuvo sin agua en toda la casa por todo un mes. Tuvimos que comprar agua para tomar, para cocinar e ir a bañarnos a otros lugares. Finalmente, en medio de mi frustración, le pedí a Carlos Guzmán que me devolviera el dinero que integramente yo habia pagado por el sistema ($7, 500.00). El me dijo que no. El me dijo que su compromiso era arreglar el sistema. Ante su renuencia, yo accedí a que enviara un tecnico cuanto antes a mi casa y arreglara el sistema. Una vez más le hice saber la crisis que estabamos viviendo en el hogar. Me aseguró que cuanto antes lo harían. Eso fue una mentira más. Pasaron los días y nunca se comunicó. Finalmente, tuve que pagar a una compañía local para que quitara los equipos de Apollotek y me instalara otros equipos, sólo así pude solucionar el fluido de agua en mi casa luego de un mes sin ella. Esta compañía no le interesa en lo más mínimo el bienestar de la gente, aunque ese es su slogan; ellos sólo desean vender sus equipos incapaces y agarrar el dinero que los enriquece, aun cuando eso signifique el engaño de la gente humilde y trabajadora. Todos los que laboran en esta compañía son parte de la estafa y el fraude. Yo quisiera que alguién en autoridad finalmente les detuviera de tanto mal que están haciendo a la comunidad y el daño que nos están provocando. Eso sería justicia.

Apollotek Internationalwater system

This company takes your money and hides. We have had two leaks due to the technician putting the softener in wrong .
        Our cabinets are distorted and we still have a leak.
        We have been calling for over 3 1/2 months now. And we finally got a hold of them they said they would send someone out but no one ever called to confirm when. It's been over a week again.
        They refuse to return or answer our calls .
        We can't use our water in the sink, we can't use the water in our fridge, we can't make ice, our kitchen is constantly flooded and our cabinets are destroyed .
        All we have asked is for them to fix the problem, not even compensation for the time with taking off work and the money we've wasted due to cleanup and stuff being destroyed .

Apollotek Internationalwater filtration system

Let me say this in plain english... Horrible customer service. The companies goal is clearly to sell the product. Once the product is sold they will tell show you that you are on your own.
          My water system hadn't worked in 10 months. Just 2 weeks ago I finally had a tech to come out to make the necessary repairs. I had been speaking to elmer and I promise he asks like he is totally clueless to company policy, moreover clueless about his role in the company. He offers enough excuses that will allow you to cash them all in for a purchase of a new car.
          The owner of the company was emailed with all of my issues and requests and not one respond has been offered and it has been 3 weeks in now. Wow!
          Even though my system issues have been resolved, my request for credit toward my finance account for the 10 months of no service is not even being considered.
          Scamming people is not a way to run a business.

Apollotek International — appointment gift

After I bought a home in Hemet, CA I received an offer of $75.00 supermarket credit. I had there rep. come...

Apollotek — Water Softener

Mi nombre es Maria Martinez, estoy muy disgustada porque una amiga me recomendo al senor jose Castillo que...