ApartmentRatings Logo

ApartmentRatings

Having problems with ApartmentRatings?

ApartmentRatings Customer Service Contacts

909 N. Sepulveda Blvd, 11th Floor
El Segundo, California
Sacramento Office:

625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112
Sacramento, California 95834

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ApartmentRatings Customer Service. Initial ApartmentRatings complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ApartmentRatings above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ApartmentRatings. Discuss the issues you have had with ApartmentRatings and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Apartment Ratingsdon't trust this website

not sure you can trust this website. I don't and I have some reasons.
In a nutshell. I went through a negative experience and decided to share it with their readers. So I wrote a review.
I saw it was published. But several days later they deleted it. I used to bad words, everything was correctly written, in general, it was a negative review written in a polite manner.
I wrote a similar one again and it was deleted too.
What can I say? It's absolutely obvious that this website is full of positive but fake reviews. So I would never trust anything they publish there...

ApartmentRatings.comFake reviews

I used to rent an apartment via www.apartmentratings.com and had a terrible experience. That was a long story, I was scammed, lost my money.
    The point is that I fell for the positive reviews I saw on this site. There are only positive reviews on Apartmentratings because they are deleting all the negative feedback. I left a review there and several minutes later it disappeared! I went online and found many complaints that negative reviews get erased! So please, do not believe anything you see on Apartmentratings!

ApartmentRatings.comThe ratings of apartments listed are completely fraudulent

The place I used to live in used to have a rating of 18%. But in the last couple years many of the negative reviews - particularly the ones mentioning the bad insect problems - have mysteriously disappeared! Having lived there myself I know the insect problems were bad and the reviews were legit. Now the place has a 34% rating.

Don't trust this site at all - the ratings of apartments listed are completely fraudulent!

Also it's my belief that positive reviews are more likely to be the fraudulent ones than negative reviews. Management has a vested interest to keep their rating up and create fake reviews (especially if they have a crappy place). The average person who has bad experience will post one review - they're not going to recruit 10 friends to write negative reviews about the place. Management also is free to respond to reviews in the comments section to present their side of things.

ApartmentRatings.comI can't believe this website is legal

Terrible! - I can't believe this website is legal! Anyone can lie and say anything and say it anomously and nothing is verifed. At least with the better business bureau if someone complains a business can tell their side of the story. With this website anyone can say anything and not have to defend their position. This site should be taken down.

ApartmentRatings.comBad service

I went to this site simply to review some tentant ratings regarding a couple of apartment complexes that I am considering. In order to read the full review, it was required that I create an account. A telephone number was required in order to complete the account, so I provided them with [protected] in order to avoid calls from locator services (phone number should be optional, not required). I then received an e-mail asking for a phone number, and responded as to why I did not wish to provide one at this time. The next thing I know, some guy named "Ty" with the apartment locator service has traced my location via my e-mail, and is calling me at work just to let me know that he found me. This behavior was unprofessional in the extreme and more than a little threatening. In what reality is this acceptable business etiquette?

ApartmentRatings.com — Worst place to live ever

So they say they have brand new never lived in apartments for rent. So we leave our deposit a month before we...

Cottonwood Heights