Having problems with ANSgear.com?

791 Chambers Lane Unit 100 & 110
Simi Valley, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ANSgear.com.

Complaints & Reviews

ANSgearSold broken product

Purchased item online and upon opening it found it was broken. After calling ANSgear to explain my issue I was met with all items we sell are "As Is" so call the manufacturer. ANSgear does not seem to care about keeping customers or in providing decent customer service. The "As Is" clause is only stated on a separate page and is in the body of a section called Warranty Disclaimer. Upon first glance I believe most would see the header and think it pertains to the warranties from the manufacturers and not the fact that in the body of that disclaimer it states that even brand new items are not taken care of by ASNgear even if they arrive to you broken.
Suggestion is read the disclaimer before you decide to spend your money here

ANSgearBuyer beware

I ordered 7 products from them. I find out a couple days after my order that 3 of the things aren't in stock. I asked for comparable items, but at the same cost the original items I ordered. Costumer service was extremely rude and refused. My options were to not get what I ordered or to pay more to get something like what I ordered and all because THEY made several mistakes. Their website and inventory is not accurate or up to date. BUYER BEWARE! Their customer service is also terrible.

• Cd
        C Davey Jun 06, 2010

I just stopped payment on my order with them today infact.
        They gave me a fraudulent tracking number and i had USPS show me where it was signed for.

And it sure in the hell wasn't signed by me.

FRAUD!!