Annuity-Appointments.comSomeone please shut down this CROOKS

Everyone who has been ripped off, please call the USA Today Newspaper and demand that they stop taking ads from this SLIME BALLS. I also lost $2,000. Annuity consults appointments= Empty houses, Bogus Appointments, lies and more lies. They are a piece of CRAP.

More Annuity-Appointments.com Complaints & Reviews

• He
    Help Find This Crook Mar 18, 2011

I know who these people are! The one who runs the operation is Mark Sugarman, he lives in Santa Monica, CA. Over the last 3 years he has started at least 5 different companies under different names. He has 3 or 4 people working for him at any given time. He goes to AA meeting and get people to help him contact agents, then he doesn’t pay the people working for him. He told one guy that the agents check was no good. When the employee called the agent and was told his check was good, and he'd sent the guy a copy of the check. When he confronted Mark, Mark told him to get out and ripped he for the rest of his money. He'll get his, in fact I hear he's gone into hiding. He's still in Santa Monica. He has a website were he's selling a book on how to rip people off.

• Jeremy Santo Domingo Apr 06, 2010

I would like to say that I get quite a few clients that are upset with these other marketing companies out there. Unlimited Fulfillment Services is who I am working for. I have been there for several years now. We do direct mail marketing and we do a great job. I will give you referrals of anyone who you would like to talk to! We set up Pre-Set appointments and we use Proforma Printing and USA Data for our leads. In addition to that we have our "in house" Verified Asset Holder List. We record all of the conversations and we double confirm your appointments for you. (We have nothing to hide) there is no "guess work" involved. If you are interested in hearing more please call me at [protected] ext 1001. Thank You. Jeremy

• Ho
    howard Cardin Sep 21, 2008

I actually made sales, and most of the time the people were expecting me. I think its the salesman fault if they can't get in, let's stop blaming the leads!

• Ed
    Ed Ruotolo Mar 20, 2008

I also got taken for $2600 Something really needs to be done to stop these crooks from taking agents hard earned money. I also would be interested in joining a group to take legal action or just to find out where they are and pay a little visit.

Chris Aug 07, 2007

I am out $1,200. This company and it's "appointments" is bogus. We should all get together and file a class action lawsuit.

• Ca
    Caroline Peek Apr 26, 2007

Also operate under the business of Estate Planning Inc., LTCLeeds.com.. SCAMS.. out $2,400 .. NOT ONE SINGLE VALID APPOINTMENT IN 2 weeks nor going in the 3rd.. While mktg rep may say you can request a refund.. DO NOT COUNT ON IT.. Advise to have pad of paper when go on these 'alleged appointments" have people, if home, sign a statement supporting DID NOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT,, one angry person wrote.. THIS LOOKS LIKE A SCAM.. Shannon will not tell you the truth.. Will placate you with placing on "VIP list" "Platinum list" will "personally follow-up to re-confirm appointment.. She does whatever she needs to do to get off the phone with you.. Believe their goal is to aggravate you to stop appointments.. so they can keep the $$$.. Reread your contract.. I never signed a contract.. Yet there is no disclaimer regarding NO REFUNDS... Get active to prevent future "victims"...

• Da
    David Hollands Mar 14, 2007

Estate Planning, Inc. never even contacted the people they told me I had appointments with. Complete frauds. I feel lucky to only be out $1,000!

• Valerie Dec 27, 2006

Annuity Appointments robbed me for $2000. They promised 20 valid appointments and delivered none. BEWARE they are also known as Estate Planning Inc and LTC appointments. There main contact crook CHONTEL is now Shannon Davis???

If anyone knows of a group taking legal action against Annuity-Appointments.com I want in.