ISpeedWay Complaints & Reviews

ISpeedWayStay away from these crooks

I ordered a CD for 9.95 on 6/16l09 about a week later i receved the CD. a couple of days Later Debora called and tryed to sell me upgrades @ this time i told her i havent even looked @ the CD. She call me a couple time more. I hadnt talk to her again until July 15 @ 1:05 pm. and told her that i didnt want any thing and to cancel. She told me ok and it would be take care of. Then when I looked @ my bank account on July 21. there was a charge of $99.95 I tryed call her back and didnt get a ans, So i called my bank and cancel my card and the tranaction. Now today The bank has not stopped this. Because they are waiting to here from ispeedway.

Respond

ISpeedWayUnauthorized charge

I expressed interest in what I thought would be a good home based business for myself. I authorized a charge for 1.88 on my credit card. Before I knew it, speedway charged 129.95 on my card. They told me I authorized it, and I didn't. Now they refuse to refund me for this charge. I never even used their system at all. Is there anything I can do to get this money back? Also, one of their representatives was very rude and pushy to me over the phone. Not a good company to deal with.

1 Response
      • Us
        US Slueth Jan 14, 2010

The website is registered to the following: Internet Speedway, Inc, 1201 S. Alma School Road, Ste 15500, Mesa AZ 85210. Make sure you file a dispute with your bank or card company immediately and then File a complaint with the FBI on their wesite. Most banks and credit card companies give the money back on a provisional basis and then do their own investigation. If they find that you are lying about the charges they wil take the money back. Take a proactive approach, its your money, nobody else has the right to have it.

ISpeedWayfraudulent charges

I was charged $129.00 on my debit card for nothing. I paid $1.99 for initial enquiry about the company. and that it. I thaought it was one time charge and nothing else. Once these people have your credity card number they will keep c harging indicriminately. Be careful. There is no money to be made. If anyone knows how to ring down the full extend of the law on these people please contact me

3 Responses
        • Ci
          Citygirl4424 Sep 04, 2010

It says online and on my statement they are in Arizona. I looked them up online and it says they're in Mesa Arizona. I am reading here online a lot of people are posting complaints. I would vouch that I paid them around $1, 000 and got not buys on my website. I even paid for ad clicks on google search and still didn't get any buys. They are a total rippoff. Let's contact ABC.

• Jk
          jkl' Mar 04, 2010

I spent 3k as well. I called to ask about why my earnings they claim I made were not being sent to me. They sent me a lousy ten dollars and that was the last and only check/profit I ever saw. I asked about hits and I found out they posted the hits to make it look good. I worked it faithfully every day and night. I saw my profits soaring in the register but never got any of it. What a scam. Hope someone takes them down. Where are their offices? Let's get ABC News to do an investigative report and single them out. I would like to see the people on camera who ripped me off and promised me a real business, let them go down. Cuz they are making all the money. Not the people who earn it!

• Am
          Amega Systems May 16, 2009

ISpeedway promised a website and products that you could sell and make huge profits off of by only paying like $90. I thought it would be worth it to try it out, so we did. As soon as we signed up, they called night and day to get us to upgrade our membership for $500 for a lifetime subscription. It is $69 per month if you do not get the lifetime membership. So, we did that too. Then they continued to call us at all hours on our cell phones, at home, and at work to try to get us to upgrade out membership to a platnum, silver, or gold package to have their company create our website, have access to all of their products, get the advertising we would need in order to get the sales we would need to make the profit we were looking for. And the packages start at $3500.00. We told them no, we were not interested in investing any more money and they continued to call us and even charged our account $5667.00 and called to see if they could get us to the website department to get our website created. Luckily our bank contacted us and we were able to stop this charge from going through. But if you choose to go with ispeedway just know they will charge your account or atleast try to charge your account for their "website" set up and whatever else they can find to charge you for.

ISpeedWayliars

I THOUGHT I was entering into a work from home program with Google, but instead I got Ispeedway. Even after calling to cancel I was still charged $99.95!!! What was advertised through Google isn't even what Ispeedway offers. A rep said they aren't' even even affiliated with one another ...ughh. You won't get your money back and other companies have "tagged" on with their account and started charging me as well. Only trust Google as a search engine and don't trust "Istealway"!!!

Respond

ISpeedWayfraudulent advertising

This company fraudulently advertises that for $1.60 they would send me information about a home business opportunity. Instead according to them, they emailed the information which I never received, indicating that in 15 days they would charge my account $99.95 for the business package. This was not disclosed in the original advertisement. I was under the impression that the information would be sent to me by mail so that I could look it over before I authorized any payment to this company. On the 15th day they deducted the amount from my banking account causing an overdraft of my account. When I spoke with a customer service rep by the name of Renee, letting her know that I did not receive the information prior to the deduction, I was told that since they sent the email and it didn't bounce back, that was their proof I received it. They claimed they sent 3 email one of which was an activation notice. I never activated these services. I would like to have a full refund and I would like for this company to be more specific in their original ad to indicate that this deduction will take place in 15 days.

1 Response
            • Ve
              velociphin Sep 12, 2009

Biggest Scam Ever!

They sold me a CD for 1.88 to try for the first 15 days, and charged me 99.98 (which I am unaware of), without me activating the account! The scam is this, eventhough they have this activateAccount button, without you activating it, they will automatically activate it for you, charge you 99.98 every month, until you inactivate it.

Stay away from their too-good-to-be-true ads on google and msn!!!

Anyway, I talked with them, explaining everything. They refused to listen, laughed at me (that attitude of' no one can do a damn thing to me'), refused to refund my money, told me to go ahead and post Scam Alert, so here I am posting a Scam alert.

I don't mind paying for what I bought, but to take my money without my consent is wrong, and upsetting, wouldn't you be?

If this ever happen to you guys out there who are trying to seek for a legitimate business to make some income, Call the bank or your credit card company! Alert them, cancel your card, file a Complaint to get your money back (yes even with Debit Cards, I didn't think it will work, but it did).

I got my money back through Wells Fargo (not through Ispeedway, they will not refund you a dime, god forbid, those ###, they think they can get away with it, because most of us are too passive and lazy to do anything about it, that's why they're out there scamming you. Just think, they will make what 100 million dollars just by scamming a million people, Don't let them get you my brothers!) Just file a claim through your bank, or your credit card, just say it was " a wrongful charge without my consent, I didn't know anything about this!")

If you accidentally bought a setup CD from them for 1.88, follow up, cancel it with them before they charge you 99.98 dollars after 15 days (keep in mind if you don't activate your account, they will do it without your consent! You've been warned).

Bottomline, this is a complete Scam for any of us out there trying to seek a legitimate business to get into. Stay away from Ispeedway.com!!!

ISpeedWay — Fraud

Beware of www.iSpeedway.com! They will charge your credit card 9.95 for your personal business website, then...

ISpeedWay — Fraud and scam

This is to every single person who has to tried to own their own business and create your own wealth...

ISpeedWay — Not a good investment

Internet Speedway is the most comprehensive and powerful resource filled with some of the best Web site...