Anne KleinClaim about the quality of the Anne Klein watch

J

I have bought a lot of Anne Klein watches. However, recently some of the anne klein watches have really bad quality.
In particular, I bought 4 watches as gifts to my friends, but after 2-3 months, the watch turned to ruin INSIDE the case, where nothing of the watch holder can touch.

I order your watch on Amazon in following order:
[protected]: 3 AK1362/RGRG. 2 of them got the problems as mentioned above
[protected]: 3 AK2434/RGRG. 2 of them got the problems as mentioned above.

I feel so pity because all of them I presented to my friends. I also cannot turn them back to you because I cannot collect from my friends. But I need to inform you because I still want to buy more things from you. Therefore, my claims will make your products and services better.

Claim about the quality of the Anne Klein watch