Menu

reviews & complaints

Amtex Systems, Inc. Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Amtex Systems, Inc.'s perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Amtex Systems, Inc. and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Amtex Systems, Inc.. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Amtex Systems, Inc. complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Amtex Systems, Inc. reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
6:31 am EDT

Amtex Systems, Inc. Fraud Company False Promises Termination Due to Non Payment Of Salary

Hi,
This information is very crucial so take it in a very serious manner. I worked with Amtex Systems, Located in Spaze tech park Gurgaon, India which is headquartered in 50 Broad street NY, for almost 2 Years, During this tenure i came across with very unlawful and violated behavior of employers (Vice President - Saravjeet Kaur and Mohit Sharma). Below are the points which i have gone through-
- Unlawful Behavior & False promises with new hires
-PF of employer side is deducted from employee salary as well
- Termination of employee saying non- performer after getting their profit in Dollars
-They fire employee without giving them prior notice
- they promise get US trip once you join Amtex Systems and once it comes to pay salary and incentives they FIRE you without paying your salary
- employee working or worked with them have Criminal records (You can check with Gurgaon, Haryana Police station as well)
- they force you to sign BOND Of 18 Months, so that you can'nt move anywhere and wait for salary & incentives to get received, in simple words they Harass you in such a manner that you feels HELPLESS.
I have still not received my salary and hard earned incentives, which makes me feel that fraudery has done with me by this company. I joined by the promises they made with me initially but now i have such regrets which doesn't let me sleep.

In hope to get recovered my salary and hard earned incentives which i am waiting since long. Please Help ! :(

Read full review of Amtex Systems, Inc. and 1 comment