Amscotamscot money card

M

I got one of the amscot money cards and put $900 on it so I could buy plane tickets to go see some family. You are required to set up an account in order to keep up with your balance. I asked the lady when I got it if there were any fees associated with this card, before I agreed to get it. I was told no. I asked what about taking money out at an atm. She told me as long as I used the one in their stores I should be fine. So I go to register to keep track of my account on Amscot.net I go through the whole process of setting it up. They require you to log in afterwards. Guess what?! It doesn't work. I've had to reset my password 10-15 times and call them 5-6 times just to get in. Each time you have to speak to an actual person they charge you .75. Then when you do actually go to check your balance at the atm in their stores they charge you 2.50. Then there are monthly fees it your balance drops below a certain amount. IT"S BULL!!! IT's the biggest money making scam i've seen in a while. I JUST went through the process of trying to log in to see if maybe it was just the site. Nope! My account is now frozen, after entering my login information 10 times. The same log in information I just changed it to. RIDICULOUS!!! save your hard earned money.. go get one of those dot cards at walmart they are totally free!!!