AMK*Amerimark Directcharges on credit card

SEVERAL CHARGES ON MY DISCOVER CARD AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS FOR? AND THEY ARE NOT FOR THE SAME AMOUNT. ONE WAS JAN 29, THE OTHER WAS FEB 5. THANK YOU.

• Pa
    Paul Sharp1 Dec 23, 2011

They have no right giving my credit card information to another company after I use it to make purchase of clothes from internet store.I had to cancel my credit card because of them.

• Pa
    Paul Sharp1 Dec 23, 2011

This company should be put out of the business of cheating people.They had some sales man call me with a bunch of fast words and ended up charging my credit caed an amount of money that I requested nothing.Never buy anything from amerimark ever!!!