America's Spa-MartSpa cover

I have bought two previous spa covers from Sonshine Spa Company and ordered a third recently. I was told Spa-mart was still the Sonshine "sister" brand. This has turned into a very disappointing experience. At first I sent them a the diagram I had used before, which worked perfectly. The cover that arrived was hinged in the wrong direction. They said they could not find the diagram and hence did not take any responsibility for their error, but took the cover back (my expense in shipping) and said they would send a correct one at their cost. Before agreeing to this I asked if there was anything further I needed to do to insure this one would be correct. I was told "no problem" that it would be perfect. When it arrived the straps are in the wrong place, and when I sent them a picture and description of the problem, then said "but they are on the right side, we did out part". I am now disputing that charge with my bank. This sounds very similar to other complaints I have now discovered too late.