America's Servicing CompanyMurderers, Theives, Scam, Fraud

America's servicing company is a fraud. The government needs to investigate this company and shut it down. I hope they are not paying the governement off so they can keep on killing people. I beleive that Wells Fargo is affiliated with them and they too needs to be shut down. There have been over 366 complaints to BBB for this company and yet they haven't shut down this company. What they are doing to people is allegal. Every one that has complain against ASC needs to come together so we can have these people lock up for life. They are murderers, theives, fraud, scam, and needs to be in jail. They need to give the home owners the money that they took from them. Please join me in taking our lives back from these theives. I am going to do what ever it takes to get this done!

Oswald Mesidor

• Lo
    Lori2002 Jun 11, 2009

I agree...anyone who wants to help find an attorney in Idaho or wherever for a class action suit, write me or contact [redacted].com to get help to go to court. I am filing NOW!!!

Lori2oo2