America's Home Place — non payment to subs and suppliers for labor and materials
The not only ripoff the home owners but the subs and suppliers are cheated routinely. They order supplies and then don't pay. I was stiffed for $30K+ in cabinets I ordered for for 7 homes that I held in my warehouse for 2 months...paying interest to MY supplier. When they finally got around to picking them up they signed a NET 10 bill of sale.
42 days later they still owe me. I was told they would pay me as each set was installed. My only option is to file liens against each homeowner who many are already disappointed that they were ripped off with their "custom" (that's a joke) homes and it kills me to do it. But I've got a business that they are trying to run into the ground tying all my capitol up.
This is not the first time they haven't paid me but it will be the last. I have numerous bills that they charged back other subs mistakes and many times I had to take what they would pay me to keep my bills paid.
BEWARE and read the fine print on their contracts...there is NO recourse.
More America's Home Place Complaints & Reviews
- America's Home Place - Nightmare
- America's Home Place - False Advertising
- America's Home Place - Nightmare!
- america's home place builders - poor craftsmanship
- Americas Home Place - Shoddy construction
- Americas Home Place - Run This Company is Bad
- America's Home Place - poor installation poor craftsmanship poor services from ahp
- Americas Home Place - Rip off
- America's Homeplace - Built House and Well on one Neighbors Land Drive Way Our Land
- Americas Home Place - poor quality, over priced, dont care about customers