Americas Best Value Inn & Suitesthe entire room/stay

K Oct 03, 2018

When checking in we were told there was A continental breakfast. When we got there it was 2 packs of muffins that's it. The juice machine was only old water with mold that came out if it. We had to stay awake all night to watch our car because of the prostitutes and "pumps" wandering around as well as open drug deals in parking lot. I killed 7 roaches in the matter of just the first couple hours. Towels were dirty linens stained. We were in room 222 and it was supposed to be a non smoking room. It smelled strongly of cigarette smoke and marijuana. This was the location in Macon Ga off I475 exit 3. I would appreciate being contacted by someone in the corporate office referring to this matter. ASAP!!! You can reach me at [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com with a way for me to contact somwone directly. Thank you!
Kimberly Lustgarten

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices