American Water Works Company — meter replacement by a contractor
On the 20th or 21st a contractor for american water replaced a meter and damaged my property. The mess they left they returned and I witnessed them throw the broken concrete, broken brick, and muddy debris on to my neighbors property. They refused to repair my property and now there is a water leak running in the street. I ran a construction co. for years and I know what ever of a price you pay him is too much. He does shoddy work and is very rude to your customers. My name is Murray Booth I live at the home I own at 701 Columbia st., South Charleston.W.V.25309 My Phone no. is [protected] . Please call me with a response.
More American Water Works Company Complaints & Reviews
- American Water Works Company - water/sewer "protection" plan
- Illinois American Water - flood in home due to their clogged lines.
- Indiana American Water/PayMyBill website - bill payment
- American Water Illinois - refusal to resolve issue with bill and broken meter
- American Water - water bill
- American Water - I am complaining about service
- American Water Works Company - quality of water
- Indiana American Water Co. - billing for water
- American Water Works Company - meter reading and billing