American Water — water bill
Since work on main water line on my street my bill has quadrupled. One person with no pool and one bathroom cannot use between 2 and 4 thousand gallons of water a month. I cannot afford a $250 bill. The company refuses to address the issue. I have no leaks anywhere at all, have watered my garden three times all summer, I don't even have an ice maker. If this were remotely true that I use so much water where is it all going?! I had a fifty dollar water bill a couple of years ago. They even billed me when I was in the hospital for almost a month. No one was here. How is that possible?
More American Water Complaints & Reviews
- American Water Works Company - water/sewer "protection" plan
- Illinois American Water - flood in home due to their clogged lines.
- Indiana American Water/PayMyBill website - bill payment
- American Water Illinois - refusal to resolve issue with bill and broken meter
- American Water - I am complaining about service
- American Water Works Company - quality of water
- American Water Works Company - meter replacement by a contractor
- Indiana American Water Co. - billing for water
- American Water Works Company - meter reading and billing