American Servicing CompanyTerrible company

R

You all have heard horror reports. I will not even explain i got screwed three times. Beware of the representative telling you someone will cal to do a mortgage modification. When they call you think they are with the bank then they charge you $600 non-refundable upfront fee. They are a third party. I understand it is illegal to charge a up front fee but I have not verified that the Florida statue is a little vague.

When I spoke with ASC the following week about a payment they claim they did not get even though Fedex had a signature and it cleared my bank. I was told they put my mortgage payment was put in a suspend account until they received my escrow payment which they already cashed. Now I am reported 30 days late on my credit. My score went down 50 points and I am in the middle of refinancing commercial buildings I own. EVERYONE ON THIS SITE HAS BEEN SCREWED. Why don't all of us write our senators, congressmen, Obama and get under the freedom of information act FOIA a copy of our recorded conversations. If you say you are GOING TO RECORD THEIR CONVERSATION THEY WILL NOT TALK TO YOU. I filed a complaint with the attorney generals office. before i filed the complaint they claimed they lost the recordings of me authorizing them to take money from my bank account. Later in response to the complaint they claim they have a recording. Now I have to get an attorney and they know most people can not afford it especially after dealing with ASC.

• Am
    American Servicing Company Mar 07, 2011

i have been tring to modifiy my home for a while like 3months just friday i was told to re send all paper work again cause i didn't send them on time which i did but i owe 6000. dollars and i called friday 3/4/2017 and ask if i could start making a payment and also if i could pay for my own insurance for my home well i was told no and just send the paper work in i want to keep my home and want to start a payment on my home and iam not being allowed

• Be
    Beverlly Feb 09, 2010

It does't matter. The credit score is your concern. The point is that you signed to pay less than you owe and they can legaly report that.

• Be
    Beverlly Feb 09, 2010

ACS doesn't operate according to Security Instruments. Please reed carfully your Deed of Trust and your Note.

They violate "Fair Debt Collection Practices Act" when people demand their financial transactions and they do not provide it. The borrowers have the right to know when and how the payments were applied to the account and dispute the lender claim for delinquency. Also, they breach the mortgage contracts when they foreclose due to false default. There is no true default when a borrower is in trial periods pending disposition of the applications and has never been behind with the mortgage payments either in full or under agreed amount of the trial periods. But the lender like to call it default an moves on with foreclosure. According to the mortgage contract or the "Deed of Trust" they can only foreclose if there is a default.

ACS has no right to apply late fees. Lender is not obligated to apply partial payments at the time such payments are accepted. Lender may hold such unapplied payments until the borrower makes payments to bring the loan current. If the borrower does not do so with in a reasonable period of time(in loan modification trial lender always receive the partial payment on time ), shall either apply such funds or return them to the borrower and not to apply late fees. If not apply earlier such funds must be applied to the outstanding balance of the loan prior to foreclosure. But the lenders are smart and apply the payments that were in the holding account within reasonable time before the foreclosure so the payments are not added to the principal but rather to the interest and than add late fee to make it look as valid transactions.

I feel sorry an I cry for disparate people and children who are not slipping at night for the fear of losing their homes and schools in the neighborhoods. FREE AMERICANS deserve a second chance, not cold hearted corporate bankers using Treasury credit lines. The mortgage system of the past 8 years has been a complete Ponzi Scheme. Look into on your own time if you don't buy it. Also, 98% of foreclosures go uncontested, so its worth the Lender's risk of being caught for fraud, simply because they rarely get challenged by a homeowner since they don't have money to hire real state lawyers and the lender knows that. Challenge everything if you are being foreclosed on! Don't walk away, fight and stay!!!

Mark Heisler Dec 30, 2009

We are going through the same thing. Been there with the lost payments, no signature, no calls, they helped us get behind also. We have an attorney but we may lose our home. We should know soon. ASC wants us to come up with a lot of money and then start our payments. We also done the pay for 3 to 6 months and then do a modification, 4 times stell no mod. Every time we did one ASC needed something else so we had to start over. Also ASC is servicing our loan for a private investor for Wells Fargo. ASC is only the servicing company for larger companies. I don't know who else may be doing business with them but mine is Wells Fargo private investor. And they don't have to do the Obama thing even if requested. From what I understand ASC denies all Obama programs.

JANE SWIFT Nov 18, 2009

AMERICAN SERVICING COMPANY IS MY MORTGAGE COMPANY.
    I REQUESTED AND WAS APPROVED FOR A MODIFICATION WITH A LOWER INTEREST RATE.
    I WAS NEVER LATE ON MY PAYMENTS.
    AMERICAN SERVICING COMPANY REPORTED ME TO THE 3 CREIDIT REPORTS AS LATE AND ONLY
    PAYING PARTIAL. THIS WAS NOT TOLD TO ME AND NOT STATED IN NEW CONTRACT WITH LOWER PAYMENTS THAT I SIGNED.
    THE CONTRACT SAYS TO PAY AMOUNT ON DATE AND I DID.

JANE SWIFT

• Ra
    raiderlaz32 Nov 16, 2009

On July 2017 we purchase our house at 15228 Edgemoor St. San Leandro, CA 94579. Well the agent got my wife to sign for me and her but my wife didn't know how to read or write in english since she is korean. She only knew how to sign her name. Well we got the loan for $553, 000 at 9.2% interest adjustable rate. I the husband Lazaro M. Bella Jr got injured at the USPS and didn't get paid for 5 months my union won the case but didn't get paid until a year past the incident. Well in October 23, 2017 they had to operate on the same knee that was injured and the VA gave me 100% disable and i couldn't work. So when i found out i hired Brian Walker and we tried to get a modification but each time the amount when higher per month which originally was $4300 they wanted 4800 how could we afford that. So we didn't sing the offer so they did a new one at 4300 but still we didn't sign it we tried a third time and it went down to $3700 but they wanted me to buy Flood Insurance $2200 when the last time it flood here according to my insurance from Farmers. So now they put me in the foreclosure list and is asking me for documents of my pay but all my originals gone to them 3 times and i didn't have some . What can i do about this before they take my house.
    Lazaro M. Bella Jr. and Pong Sun Bella. 15228 Edgemoor St. San Leandro, CA 94579 our phone number is [protected].
    Lazaro

• Po
    PO'd homeowner Nov 14, 2009

I am so upset because my husband and I did a loan mod with Asc which cost us 3, 000 and after they took our money's they told us our mortage would be 590.00 a month and 3wks later we get a letter stating that for Oct 1, 09 we would have to pay 1, 029. 00 including tax and insurance and never told us that it was not incorporated into our loan or morgage, now we can't afford to pay 1, 029. plus 2700. and they are treatening to forclosed and they messed up our credit by stating we are in forclosure when in fact we were approved for the loan mod and when I told them to remove it they refused and now we can't find a place if we had to. I am beyond upset with this Scam of a company..all they want to do is take take take.

• Tr
    Troubled Homeowner Oct 26, 2009

Our Mortgage was sold to this company in 2017 and both my husband and I switched jobs. I requested a loan modification packet two months before we were going to see the change in our income. This company continued sending out the financial packet every two weeks for six (6) months. I have made a complaint with the Attorney General and to the BBB. We are looking for a group of people that are willing to proceed to filing a law suit... If you are interested and would like to share your stories please email me at [email protected] My name is Lynnette.
    If I would have known all of the things that I know now in 2017, we would still have our home...

• So
    sogooden Oct 20, 2009

ASC was notified by our homeowner's insurance company that our insurance had lapsed (turns out it was a mistake by an employee of the insurance company) in 2017. ASC waited to notify us until 2017. So we went without homeowners insurance for 2 years. All the while we were paying ASC the insurance money in our morgage. Since they waited so long we weren't able to get back with our old company or any other for that matter. They forced us to go with their company which was much more expensive. In addition, while they (supposedly) shopped us around for a company, they heaped on fees for "looking for insurance" ($18, 000) on our escrow account.

• Su
    Susan S. Howie Oct 01, 2009

My husband and I are having a horrible time getting the Modification for our loan. We were approved for a modification then all of the sudden I try to make my lower payment and they would not accept it this was on August 18th. On August 25th I received a letter stating that I had been declined due to my husband’s signatures not matching. I called and proved it was his signature because he had it notarized. Then once that wasn’t the issue ASC came up with the excuse that the notary did not date it. It did have the date and our notary requested a notary affidavit which never came back. ( My husband faxed it to every fax number he could get his hands on 50 times at each fax). Now they told me yesterday that they are so sorry but there has been too much time that has went through since the modification process started in June which I made good faith payments and was not late at all. Now they say we have to start over and my interest rate will be much higher and they are not sure if I will be approved again and they are truly sorry that this has happened but there is nothing they can do. I have been disconnected, transferred, and simply hung up on numerous times and I can't believe this is an actual company. My loan was also sold to these people. I had never had a credit issue with my home and now I have major issues. Since the modification did not go through, I now owe high interest rate payments and owe late fees and all kinds of other charges because of them messing up. To this day we have NOT received a call even though I have requested it so many times. I call them every week about 2 to 3 times. I have NEVER spoken to the same person and I NEVER get the same answers. These people are crazy and yes, I believe they want to for-close on my home also. Bless everyone that has these problems.

• Pm
    p m Sep 15, 2009

Yes I have been trying to work with ASC for about 32 months, and I never get anywere with them, i have call them every other wk or do to check the status of my loan, and they never give me any correct answers, I ask them to tel me who is holding my mortgage and they told me unfortuanally they don't have that information, I ask for modification they telling me my loan does not allow them to do that, I ask for loan restructer they told me that my loan does qualify for this program, yes they send a probation payment program for 5 months wich is higher then my previous monthly payment and one baloon payment of 125 thousand dollares at the end of five month, they now I don't have that money, if i had it my mortgage was in good standing, these people don't understant any facts or reality, yes they told me recently that they will take over my home if they don't payment on the propabationary program that they set me for for the next 5 months'

• Mr
    MR TIRED OF IT Aug 14, 2009

SOMBODY CONTACT ME, IM TIRED OF ASC: [email protected]

• En
    enorman Jul 07, 2009

I mysteriously have a $ 350, 000 delinquent loan on my credit report that is not mine. I am 25 years old and have never owned anything or taken out a mortgage as I am still living in my second apartment. I finally got ahold of someone at the company and badgered them for an answer. They admitted that it was a typo and the loan belonged to somebody with a similar social security information. They would not give me this in writing as this inaccurate information was getting my credit checks denied while looking for a place to rent! They would not give me the number of somebody who would guarentee it would be fixed and reported to the credit company. This was about 8 months ago and the loan is still on my credit report. They refuse to help me and this is their admitted fault!

colormerose Jun 02, 2009

They are doing this to a many number of people! We are facing foreclosure and I did win a 60 day continuances but now they have started wanting money up front with no guarntee that the lender will enter into other form of agreement with us, such as a loan modification. I hear this over and over again ...someone needs to whack this company off at its knees for preying on people and milking them instead of a honest attempt to help them.

Pleasde file with your state's Attorney General offices, the state Commerce Department and all of the websites listing the complaints of ASC, just as this one does.

Ohio

sasmays May 04, 2009

I am in the same situtation. I payed the increased payment for the modification program and have been waiting for 3 months, I have been calling every week and nothing, all I get told is don't make a payment because it will sit in the suspemce account and not even go toward my payments. Now I get a letter saying forclosure. Help can anyone. my email addy is [email protected] Help please

Cohen May 01, 2009

What are teh names and numbers and faxes and address where to contact?Has this company been injoined or litigated agasint anywhere?>

Cohen May 01, 2009

My client has had the same problem. The loan is on a California real property and this company is not registered with the DRE in California as required by law. They are not registered to conduct business at all, and certainly not registered as a servicign company allowed to take up front fee. SEe CA DRE website. Does anyone have another number?

george Apr 08, 2009

American Servicing Company does not and I repeat does not want to work with anyone. I owned a large mortgage company for 15 years . I had a pretty fixed prime rate on a home that I purchased with a large downpayment - my income was documented. Until last July 2017, I ran out of money. Instead of firing all of my employees or getting a governement bailout - I used my personal savings and credit to keep my business open. I have not had a paycheck for 1 and half. Yes we downsized. I put my home on the market in March 2017 and no buyers. Even if I could have sold it - would have had to come to the table with 87k - forget about the 100k in upgrades I did to my home. For the record, most of us could afford the home at the time we purchased them. Now with job losses or business failures, cost of living going up, health care skyrocketing - and let's forget about divorces - people are losing their homes. I called American Servicing and started the nightmare of a loan modification in August 2017. I was told in order to qualify - I could not have my home on the market. Not that anyone could get finaning for it- I faxed my documents -- to American Serving 29 times. The Hurricane Ike hit Houston - we were without power for 2 weeks - not complaining - natural diasters happen - no, we did not any help from Fema - had insurnace but guess what my ded. was 10k - nothing was covered - job loss, food and minor damage to the home - remember I had already - thankfully - cashed in my stocks, bonds and savings 2017 when the market was up) to help my once very profitable mortgage survive. We were told that there was a moratorum on mortgage payments for 3 months - The payments would be waived till Dec 15th 2017. On Dec 3rd a Letter arrived at my home stating that I was ineligible for a loan modification - I asked them for a worksheet of how they calcatulated this or what the plan was - I was given a line the investor runs the program several ways - Basically they spoke to me in circles. On Dec 18th I got notice that my home was set for foreclosure on Feb 3rd. 2017 I contacted - CCCS - that was joke, I called Hope Now - not eligible for that program live in Texas - and told to reapply for a modification- which I did. Now I bore with all the inconsistent letters that were sent to me throughout this living nightmare - All of my coorespondance were by certified letter, fax and I taped all conversations. I even had one lady tell me that she would not have been behind on her mortgae payments. I requested a breakdown - which is the law to disclosure how they calculated my new principal balance. - 3 certified letters went out. I got another letter stating that once again I was inelgibile for the modifications - still trying to figure to this day - why the 3 month Hurricane payments were still tacked on - no explanation. Sent more certified letters and verbal requests - i was told those certified letters just probabbly go into junk mail. Well, I contacted them on Jan. 30th (friday) both the trustee and American Service Company who has totally ignored all my written requests from validtion, produce the note etc- Oh yeah I sent all letters to the 3 or 4 addresses they would give me. I packed my house up over the weekend all 4333 sqft - and moved - On that Monday - i contacted them and told them - they won - I lost and I moved out - Well, american company told me - Oh we postponed the foreclosure for 30 days. I asked what am to do now. What's the plan - explain fees, should I move in, why was I declined for my modication - what figures are you using - Keep in mine -i don't set my clock in morning - 8:00 they always call everyday. Well my sister went to my home to check on it that Sat - There was a man in my home - changing my locks - Now they did notify me of anything of the sort - i realize in my mortgage deed they can go in if the house is abandoned etc - but this was not the case. That Friday before the breaking and entering by the mortgage company, we were going over my problem - from the begginning - I always had to start from the beginning because I felt I was speaking to an alien or my the doorknob or just banging my head on the cement curb. No mention of entering my home and changing my locks. -I did win one small battle - I spoke to one lady after all of this had happen - begging them to return the keys to my home - they were in a little concerned about that screw up - - I asked the one human who I spoke there at American Servicing Company - what would you have done if you were told you were going into foreclosure on a Tuesday and had small children - Would you not have moved out - She said Yes.. it's just their policy at wells Fargo or whoever owns my note - to torture you and wait till the day before foreclosure - so if they foreclosure on you - most people get stuck and leave their possessions behind for the mortgage company to seize - the sherriff - throws them out in 48 hours so their trapped. What a little game. My current status - I live with my parents, my stuff is in a storage unit, I just got my keys back for my house on March 31st - I discussed with them, that we could do a deed lieu of foreclosure but once again I was not eligible because my house had not been on the market for the last 90 days. I tried to tell the lady that I took it off the market to get a modification and try to sell it when the market came back - - So on May 5th - and I praying they make my day and foreclose - My neighbors are upset about the grass - I am going to sue them. They have violated every law in the book - Everyone has problems in their lives - even you Americandad - and please try take an English class- you need to expand your vocabulary - the only word you know is the f word - Get a dictionary. These people are not wanting a hand out, they are simply asking for help. It would make more sense if people stayed in their homes and made payments - The banks do not want to work with anyone. They have already gotten the money from the government - If they sell the house for $1, they made profit. We should have never given them any money. there is no motivation to work with anyone. yes there were loans that were given out that people should not have gotten. The media has exagerated the sub prime market. I worked with Doctors to Sheriffs who had gone through a bad time - health reasons - divorce or job loss - oh yeah they don't lay off by your credit score - We found that people who had problems in past were so grateful to get second chance - they paid on time - In fact, they could no have got any other credit like these people who lived on the credit cards with 700 plus credit scores -(their time is coming) they had one payment to worry about the mortgage - yes the rate was higher - 9% to 16% when I started - but what is rent - 100% interest. We are headed to bigger problems - people 's retirement were their homes - now that's gone. - God help you if anything ever happens to you - anyone who wants find attorney or know one please - email me [email protected]

Dear Americandad,
    I felt nervous using both "Dad and American in the same sentence " to address you. You are a disgrace and child protective services should be called to your home. You language is inapproiate and shows your lack of intelligence. Just to clarify what is going on because you obviously are inogrant and uneducated and probably beat your wife - American Servicing Company does not and I repeat does not want to work with anyone. I owned a large mortgage company for 15 years . I had a pretty fixed prime rate on a home that I purchased with a large downpayment - my income was documented. Until last July 2017, I ran out of money. Instead of firing all of my employees or getting a governement bailout - I used my personal savings and credit to keep my business open. I have not had a paycheck for 1 and half. Yes we downsized. I put my home on the market in March 2017 and no buyers. Even if I could have sold it - would have had to come to the table with 87k - forget about the 100k in upgrades I did to my home. For the record, most of us could afford the home at the time we purchased them. Now with job losses or business failures, cost of living going up, health care skyrocketing - and let's forget about divorces - people are losing their homes. I called American Servicing and started the nightmare of a loan modification in August 2017. I was told in order to qualify - I could not have my home on the market. Not that anyone could get finaning for it- I faxed my documents -- to American Serving 29 times. The Hurricane Ike hit Houston - we were without power for 2 weeks - not complaining - natural diasters happen - no, we did not any help from Fema - had insurnace but guess what my ded. was 10k - nothing was covered - job loss, food and minor damage to the home - remember I had already - thankfully - cashed in my stocks, bonds and savings 2017 when the market was up) to help my once very profitable mortgage survive. We were told that there was a moratorum on mortgage payments for 3 months - The payments would be waived till Dec 15th 2017. On Dec 3rd a Letter arrived at my home stating that I was ineligible for a loan modification - I asked them for a worksheet of how they calcatulated this or what the plan was - I was given a line the investor runs the program several ways - Basically they spoke to me in circles. On Dec 18th I got notice that my home was set for foreclosure on Feb 3rd. 2017 I contacted - CCCS - that was joke, I called Hope Now - not eligible for that program live in Texas - and told to reapply for a modification- which I did. Now I bore with all the inconsistent letters that were sent to me throughout this living nightmare - All of my coorespondance were by certified letter, fax and I taped all conversations. I even had one lady tell me that she would not have been behind on her mortgae payments. I requested a breakdown - which is the law to disclosure how they calculated my new principal balance. - 3 certified letters went out. I got another letter stating that once again I was inelgibile for the modifications - still trying to figure to this day - why the 3 month Hurricane payments were still tacked on - no explanation. Sent more certified letters and verbal requests - i was told those certified letters just probabbly go into junk mail. Well, I contacted them on Jan. 30th (friday) both the trustee and American Service Company who has totally ignored all my written requests from validtion, produce the note etc- Oh yeah I sent all letters to the 3 or 4 addresses they would give me. I packed my house up over the weekend all 4333 sqft - and moved - On that Monday - i contacted them and told them - they won - I lost and I moved out - Well, american company told me - Oh we postponed the foreclosure for 30 days. I asked what am to do now. What's the plan - explain fees, should I move in, why was I declined for my modication - what figures are you using - Keep in mine -i don't set my clock in morning - 8:00 they always call everyday. Well my sister went to my home to check on it that Sat - There was a man in my home - changing my locks - Now they did notify me of anything of the sort - i realize in my mortgage deed they can go in if the house is abandoned etc - but this was not the case. That Friday before the breaking and entering by the mortgage company, we were going over my problem - from the begginning - I always had to start from the beginning because I felt I was speaking to an alien or my the doorknob or just banging my head on the cement curb. No mention of entering my home and changing my locks. -I did win one small battle - I spoke to one lady after all of this had happen - begging them to return the keys to my home - they were in a little concerned about that screw up - - I asked the one human who I spoke there at American Servicing Company - what would you have done if you were told you were going into foreclosure on a Tuesday and had small children - Would you not have moved out - She said Yes.. it's just their policy at wells Fargo or whoever owns my note - to torture you and wait till the day before foreclosure - so if they foreclosure on you - most people get stuck and leave their possessions behind for the mortgage company to seize - the sherriff - throws them out in 48 hours so their trapped. What a little game. My current status - I live with my parents, my stuff is in a storage unit, I just got my keys back for my house on March 31st - I discussed with them, that we could do a deed lieu of foreclosure but once again I was not eligible because my house had not been on the market for the last 90 days. I tried to tell the lady that I took it off the market to get a modification and try to sell it when the market came back - - So on May 5th - and I praying they make my day and foreclose - My neighbors are upset about the grass - I am going to sue them. They have violated every law in the book - Everyone has problems in their lives - even you Americandad - and please try take an English class- you need to expand your vocabulary - the only word you know is the f word - Get a dictionary. These people are not wanting a hand out, they are simply asking for help. It would make more sense if people stayed in their homes and made payments - The banks do not want to work with anyone. They have already gotten the money from the government - If they sell the house for $1, they made profit. We should have never given them any money. there is no motivation to work with anyone. yes there were loans that were given out that people should not have gotten. The media has exagerated the sub prime market. I worked with Doctors to Sheriffs who had gone through a bad time - health reasons - divorce or job loss - oh yeah they don't lay off by your credit score - We found that people who had problems in past were so grateful to get second chance - they paid on time - In fact, they could no have got any other credit like these people who lived on the credit cards with 700 plus credit scores -(their time is coming) they had one payment to worry about the mortgage - yes the rate was higher - 9% to 16% when I started - but what is rent - 100% interest. We are headed to bigger problems - people 's retirement were their homes - now that's gone. So I'm sick of all of these people complaining like Americandad -who they are so above everything - God help you if anything ever happens to you - anyone who wants find attorney or know one please - email me [email protected]

Dear Americandad,

chogans Apr 08, 2009

So I am writing this to inform anyone who is out there, to RUN from this company as fast as you can and never look back!
    My husband and I bought our house 3 years ago. During the on set of ARM loans. We were told that since our credit wasn't so great at the time, this would be the best, and with in 2 years we could bring our score up and refinance. We mad every payment on time if not a few days early! We payed all of our credit cards down and had no late fees on them as well.
    In December 2017, we received a letter from ASC stating that our first ARM would happen in March 2017. We would go from $1800 to $2900 and then we would see another adjustment in 6 months. So lets see... Oh also the interest went from %8 to %9.5. So a little freaked out, we started searching to refinance. We went back to the original broker, and low and behold they had closed their doors. So we found the original lender and contacted them. We started paper work and got approved for an FHA loan which required a special appraisal ($1000). We did it! Well the day we were to sign paper work, that company folded. We had been told to not make a payment to ASC, since this would have been futile and the new loan would have covered this. Well we had $1800 and tried to work out a plan to pay the additional $1100. They said that they could not take a partial payment! So we were set on a payment plan. This plan would go for 4 months at $2900 starting the following month (2 months behind at that time). Then at the end of that we would have them look into a modification for us. We paid again to ASC with NO late payments!
    We then went into modification with them, it took weeks for them to claim that they had all information. It was a roller coaster. One week we had everything, the next they where missing something and then they would say wait 2 weeks and if you haven't heard anything then call and check up! Well guess what, they didn't have the dates of our signature on our hardship letters and so they needed us to fax another hard ship letter. Another 2 weeks behind! They never called to say that they where missing something it was all up to us to "know"!
    So after 4 months of waiting and BIG stress they finally approved our modification... NO wait it gets better! We where approved for a 30 year fix at 11.125%. They added $14, 000 to our loan. Even though I was told 3 different times that this would not happen and that our loan was" on hold"! loan went from $232, 000 to $255, 000. With all of the charges and processing fees. And we had 10 days to agree, pay a extra fee of $300 and pay the first payment! OMG!!
    We had to hire a lawyer to fight this absolute absurdity! We are now behind by 8 months, just got our letter of default and they claim they have never talked to our attorney! Yet I have received no calls and forms from ASC stating that they are aware of our lawyer. We have a great lawyer and she is fighting for us! She called it a preditorial rate and that it was illegal. We will hopefully be done with this nightmare by mid June and then we are going to do everything in our power to remove our loan from ASC and then we are going to fight to get this company abolished!

• Lo
    lori Mar 10, 2009

Dear friends,

PLEASE!!!, why are You wasting Your time and mine.

You can send these petitions and demands to Washington all You want, DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY CARE??

You don't seem to grasp the situation, they live in there own very comfortable world spending our money at whim and this country in NO LONGER RUN, by the will of the people, only by the whim of the Congress and the new President.

Take from us give away to other countries, then forgive the debt, give to illegals, pay for those on many occasions that have never paid in or intend too, give all our hard earned benefits to everyone but us, allow the big companies and banks to rape us for every last dime we can earn, then chage us up the ying yang in interest, and if we become unemployed or are having a bad time, ruin our wretched little lives and kill our credit and destroy our future's .

Fools, is all we are, work, no make that slave till death and even then they want more in tax's and anything else they can charge ouR estate.

I'm sorry, but I've lost all respect, pride and love for this country and it's economy system.

And when will more of us come to the realization, America is over, were the laughing stock of the world, everyone takes and no one has to pay EXCEPT the working American.

And then they tell us, WE MUST DO MORE AND BETTER, BUT ONLY FOR FAR LESS.

So get real, grow up and see the light, IT'S OVER, and the only way for this to change is to change the whole system, and there NOT GONNA stop a cash cow for them selves.

As for us we'll all just move and meet under the bridge some where.

Good luck, and God Bless !!

• Lo
    lori Mar 10, 2009

You are not getting a bargain ! Buy the time they finish putting all the fees and money on the back of the loan you will never be able to pay that home off ! You may think the government is helping but they are not . The banks will never lose money . Your home value will take years to rebound . It will not rise as fast as it did . If anyone is very upside down and owe much more then the current market value, the only thing to do is walk away ! Wake up America !

Jackedup Mar 09, 2009

This company was thrown off on us also. They refuse to do modifications and refinancing is out of the question. I feel as though they want you in a situation where you can't pay your mortgage . Then force you into foreclosure, so they can get your house and make you pay whatever they do not sell your house for. I don't know where to turn. But, every complaint I have read is true about this company.

• Ti
    Tiffany Mar 06, 2009

I purchased my home and the loan was Originally with Option One. After 2 years it was sold to American Servicing Company. When I purchased my home, my credit was not so great and so I was only able to be approved with a 3 year ARM Loan. My loan adjusted from 6.5% to 12.5%. My payments nearly doubled and I could not afford it. I was never late on payments until my rate started adjusting. I tried to refinance but due to me being late, no one will refinance my loan. I tried contacting American Servicing Company for help but they are not willing to help. All they care about is collecting their money. I was facing foreclosure. I have 3 kids and we do not know where to go if we were to lose our home.

I was listening to the radio on my way to work and they mentioned a company HomeSaverProgram.org the helps homeowners like myself in renegotiating the terms of the loan. I gave them a call after work and they are very helpful. Through some research online, I found nothing but good things about the company. I decided to fork out the money and hire their service. I was so nervous! Initially when I started working with HomeSaverProgram.org I was already 3 months behind. In mid December i was informed that my lender was going to the auctions block on January 15. But HomeSaverProgram.org assured me that I will not lose my home. December 31 I received a call from my processor Elaine from HomeSaverProgram.org informing me that they negotiated my loan to 4.875%, all of the money owed was being added behind the loan and my payments were brought down by almost $900. I could not thank them enough! This is truly a wonderful beginning of the year!!!

mac Mar 02, 2009

same thing happened to us. we are still fighting them since oct 2017 when we finally got papers they gave us 3 days to give them $2500 then they continue to raise price each time and proceded to foreclose on us multiply times cause we couldnt send them huge amounts of money to loan modify. we jsut needa new morgage but our credit is ruineddddd from this.

• In
    In trouble Feb 22, 2009

ASC approved loan modif. No papers were sent to me and now they denied and threatening foreclosure. Can anyone provide me with info/help? Am new to this. Anyone in same boat, please help me find means to keep home from ASC. I too paid ASC $2, 500 to modify my loan. They are not communicating with me very well except surprises. They want to take our homes. How do I apply for the mortgage relief prog. Can we access applications online w/o being ripped off. Anyone honest out there pls. Local attorney wants 1500 upfront to help w/ no guarantee.

• Go
    good person Feb 14, 2009

my dad is paying way more than what he makes! this company is crazy and takes action without contacting its customers. ASC is owned by wells fargo. i dont even like that bank! all of a sudden my dad is paying these people we dont even know why or how we ended up with this company. my dads in debt cause of ASC

Coyitita Henry Jan 30, 2009

Some one needs to contact my lawyer [protected] Theresa Williams Real Estate Attorney.

Coyitita Henry Jan 30, 2009

My Loan number is [protected] my phone number is [protected].
    They Said they were modifiying my loan and I set it up and they quickly kept my last mortgage payments and put them in escrow and now they are threatning to forclose on my home. I can explain more please feel free to contact me at the number above Coyitita Henry.

• Su
    sundancer Jan 22, 2009

Due to Illness and my wife getting laid off her job. We had to dig into savings to make our house payments. When we ran out of savings we got 2 months behind on our mortgage. I called to explain. A S C said that we should do a loan modification. I had no idea what that was. We have been in our home for 13 years and have never been late on any payment. AMS said, I had to behind 3 months to qualify for a loan modification. NOT to make the next payment.ASC said, they would add the 3 months to the end of the loan. It sounded easy. I did what they asked. A S C then told us to start making the payments after the 3rd mouth. So I did.The next month I called ASC. They said, I need to prove my income. No problem.I faxed over income statements. W-2's. We make 4 times our monthly mortgage payment. I called every week for 1 1/2 months to check on the montage modification approval. They kept saying they were busy.I kept making the mortgage payments on time. After 2 months I called and they said I DID NOT qualify for the program. Qualify ? I didnt know I had to Qualify. They told me to miss the payments. That I didn't make enough money to keep the home. ASC said I owed $1, 000. over the amount of my monthly income. I asked her to list what they had found that I owed.ACS said, I had an association fee of $100.00. I don't have an association fee. I live on 10 arc in the mountains. They said, my property tax was $3, 600 a year. My property tax is $1, 600. They said, they had one payment of $1, 000 a month and they could NOT tell me what is was.They didn't know what it was ? They told me my total payments out were $7, 500 My payments are $ 4, 000 at the most.It looks like they added FALSE payments to NOT qualify me for there program.I asked for her to re-examine the report.She said,
    NO! It was out of her hands. Now I owed $8, 500 in 30 days to stay in the home. That was late charges and past payments. I don't have the money. We spent our savings when I was Ill. Now I get a letter from A S C Attorney saying they will foreclose in 3 months. I am going to stop making the mortgage payments NOW.I found out that A S C is Wells Fargo Bank. I have dealt with them before with an auto loan. After the loan was paid in full. They would not take their name off the title. Took me months to get it right. They care nothing about there customers. Maybe I'll just burn the house down before I leave.

• Ho
    hope2009 Jan 21, 2009

What fax number did they give you?

• Mr
    Mrs. Mattocks Jan 08, 2009

My husband and I are trying to change our adjustable interest rate mortgage to a fixed rate and we were told by American Servicing Company to fax our information to them (Proof of income, Current pay stub, hardship letter explaining why we are having problems paying our current mortgage rate and the fax number they gave us is apparently not accepting faxes because the loan office-Art setup team has denied us twice because they claim they have not received our fax. I asked to speak with the Supervisor Christal Moore and was denied. They also said they do not accept emails. Can you help us?

• Th
    ThatGrl Dec 25, 2008

ok look here folks, if you get behind on you mortgage please belive when I say you will have to pay to bring yourself current. And while ASC is willing to modifi your loan this dose not mean that they are willing to excuse the debt. You still owe the money. I am aware that some banks are doing principal reduction, but ASC is not a bank. This means that they do not own the loan. This means that they do not have the same freedom as banks do. ASC is governed by investor guidlines. So what this means is do not pay these companies that promise you that they can make them do things that they simply do not do. So save your money and call your mortgage companies. ASC company reqires that you send in three peices of information. Be mindfull that you are applying for a modification of your loan so make sure that you sign and date all of your information. Make it easier on yourself.

• Ka
    katie Nov 18, 2008

Also, when I called an information line on the HOPE program, they felt that ASC wasn't really reviewing cases for the HOPE program and they are misleading and acutally are reviewing people for their own modification program based on their own internal criteria. Further, he felt that if ASC was acutally reviewing people for the HOPE program, there would be a case number. I called ASC, but they couldn't provide a case number. I feel they never actually reviewed me for the acutal HOPE program

• Ka
    katie Nov 18, 2008

I agree, ASC has been difficulty to work with. Every time you call, you get a different rep which is expected, but they all give different inconsistent feedback or information. The company appears to be mis managed. ASC told me they were reviewing my case for the new HOPE for homeowners program but after a month and a half, they indicated today that I have been denied due to they can't get my debt ratio down below 31 percent. They indicated that fha guidlines require that your new house pay reflecting the written down note and all expenses need to be under thirty one percent. I find that hard to believe. I told them you mean after paying food and everything, I shoud have 69 percent of my income left over, if that was the case I wouldn't be applying for this program or in this situation. I feel they are not working in the best interest of their clients as well as the investors!!

• Hu
    Husein Qaiesi Oct 08, 2008

I had insurance on my home that expired on June, 2017. right before that I made sure that I had another insurance ACS keeps sending me letter to provide me with their insurance company, I faxed them a prove of my insurance three time and I get the conformation OK that they received it by they still insisting for me to get their insurance. this is really a scam company
    qaiesi

• Es
    ESPINOZA Oct 03, 2008

I had a very bad experience with ASC they don't help you at all and is sad when a lot of working people is traying to save their homes but instead they turn you over so bad. I hope I get help, and good luck yo all the people in the same situation . Espinoza

• Ki
    Kimberly Black Sep 26, 2008

We fell behind on our mortgage and have been trying to work with ASC. They just want us to sign another agreement with the same interest 9.99% and tack on the interest we owe from the payments on the loan which would mean we would owe more than the orginal loan.
    My husband was deployed [protected], he was self employed so he lost the business and came back with a heart problem, which he did not have when he left. We had been struggling since he came home. All we want is for ASC to reduce the interest to 7-8% and put the payments we have not made at the end of the loan, otherwise we will lose our house. I think we have lost enough and they just want us to sign the papers as is. If we do this we will never be able to refinance when our credit gets back up. I would think they would rather reduce the interest 2-3% and still make money, then foreclose when there are so
    many houses sitting empty right now. When we talked with the company they more or less said it was out of their hands. It was up to the board to make that change and that would not budge. Well I guess they will have another house sitting empty!!!

• Ca
    Candace Sep 12, 2008

I am really freaking out about all the complaints on ASC. I can't believe that when you type in the search engine for ASC nothing but complaint boards come up. I just found out yesterday that if you try to pay your mortgage by the week, which my husband and I do because it's easier for us, and if we're late we always pay the late fee. Well found out that ASC puts your money in a Suspense Account, which is an account set up to pay for any charges or late charges, etc. I flipped out! I wanted to know how they could legally take MY MORTGAGE PAYMENTS and put them in some random account for some stupid "unknown" charges. The guy could NOT give me an answer, it's "just what they do." I am so scared that I am going to lose my house to these idiots and I refuse to. I am in the process of calling the better Business Bureau and calling Clark Howard from our local NEWS STATION. I WILL NOT be taken down by a company who runs like this. We were sold to ASC without or knowing and WE DIDN'T even have bad credit scores and we got sold off! I need HELP NOW! What this company is doing is ILLEGAL and it needs to stop NOW! With all the complaints that I've read and how bad people hate this company there has to be something we can all do! My email is listed...if you have any ideas or things that have worked please help! My husband and I credit scores are shot to hell now because of these people... they WILL NOT take my home!