American Cash Awardscash reward & card

A

David Brown from Las Vegas, NV (yeah, right) called me over the past 2 days on a landline that I specifically use for 911 calls. I finally answered the call this am and followed his ominous instructions to receive a car and $68K in cash. He stated that I need to see him and his associate, Sheila Johnson, at my apt by 10:30am to verify that he is legit. Spending over 15 min. to clear my conscious and suspicions over being scammed, he called me a stupid sob and why would I refuse free money. I hung up. He couldn't clearly explain a $35 fee to get the UPS numbers from Western Union in order to get the $68K. Five min later, David called again and repeated his spiel, making himself more frustrated as I was. Then he called me a stupid sob again. I hung up & immediately went online for info about these idiotic scammers. David never apologized for calling me a sob twice.