AMC Theaters — not being served a drink
I went in with my kids to see a movie — the day before I hiked pikes peak in colorado for spinal cord injuries to raise funds. My id was left in my backpack - when I went to the bar to order a drink they asked for my id and I said "darn it - must have left in my backpack from hike yesterday" sorry, can't serve you without an id. I said call the manager — he came over about 26 years old and said I am sorry that is our policy. If the state were to come in we could lose our license.
I am 58 years old — are you frickin kidding me — no it is not a compliment - it is ignorance — really 58 and I can't get a beer with a picture id. I understand if you can't tell now-a - days but jesus teach your people some common sense — they should have said "no insult intended but you do look over 21" and laugh it off.
Unbelievable — gee, a cop comes in and see a 58 year old women drinking a beer — how stupid to think "lose a license".
Next time you hire managers/bartenders — teach them not how to be so stupid!!!
More AMC Theaters Complaints & Reviews
- AMC Theatres - not allowing you to take in food or drinks 
- AMC Theaters - employment 
- AMC Theatres - lack of customer service 
- AMC Theaters - concession prices 
- AMC Theater - underage children in rated r movies unattended by adults 
- AMC Theatre Southfield, MI. - guest relations 
- AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings - tickets/seat
- AMC Theatres - amc a list 
- AMC /theaters - cost increase 
- AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings - filthy ladies bathroom