AM Used Auto Partsnever again!!

R

Do not order anything from AM Used Auto Parts, everything they sell is a total junk!
I have purchased an engine from them and the one arrived was incorrect. They promised to deliver a replacement and it actually took forever (over two moths) to do that! When I received it I was extremely angry because it arrived damaged!
I contacted them again and demanded my money back, but they said that it was not possible. They also said that they had already did enough for me! Are you kidding me? Yes, they did send me a replacement, but it was completely smashed!! Never again!!