Altech Autopage — Cell phone upgrade
On the 21st of October I migrated my cellphone contract, and picked the HTC S740 phone. I agreed to the R1194 excess amount that must be paid in, & the operator said they had no stock, but it will take no longer than a week. I phoned several times, just to hear "Sorry no stock" It is now 5 weeks, and I am still waiting. . . yet nobody from Autopage contacted me to say what the problem is? The importer of the HTC phones, LEAF, already confirmed that they did receive stock 2 weeks ago, yet no joy from Altech autopage. There is nobody else that you can contact except the ignorant operators at the upgrdes department.
Altech autopage, your service stinks!
More Altech Autopage Complaints & Reviews
- Altech Autopage - Fraud/theft
- Altech Autopage - Expired cellphone contract
- Altech Autopage - Useless
- Altech Autopage - Repairs and repairs and repairs
- Altech Autopage - Ridiculous charges
- Autopage - No customer service
- Altech Autopage - 3G data
- Autopage - Unable to de-activate sms roaming
- Altech Autopage - Retention department
- Autopage Cellular - Incorrect debit orders