Alpha Warranty Services Logo

Alpha Warranty Services

Having problems with Alpha Warranty Services?

Alpha Warranty Services Customer Service Contacts

12166 S Redwood Rd
Riverton, Utah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alpha Warranty Services Customer Service. Initial Alpha Warranty Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Alpha Warranty Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Alpha Warranty Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Alpha Warranty Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 13, 2020

Alpha Warranty Services — Engine coverage

Two weeks ago my 2006 chevy Silverado started acting odd. I pulled over turned truck off and started again...

Alpha Warranty ServicesThis company is a joke

I filed a claim to have the EGR valve replaced. My contract states that exhaust valves are covered, however Alpha stats this particular valve is not covered. This company is a bunch of thieves, this is the second vehicle we have filed a claim with that the particular part, with long labor hours, that needs to be replaced with the engine/exhaust is not covered under their joke of a warranty.

Alpha Warranty Servicesalpha warranty

What an absolute waste of money. When I filed a claim for the emergency brake work I had done (brakes were sinking to the floor and clearly in bad shape), I received a response from claims that stated, " How was a low brake pedal, a blown out master cylinder would cause this condition?, however it makes no sense that ALL 4 calipers failed at once, customer needs to provide an explanation of why the repairs were done."

Seriously?? I'm not a mechanic. I provided all of the paperwork from a reputable, well-known company.

The didn't cover one cent, even though my policy clearly states all break work is covered.

Complete waste of money. You can cancel, but there is so much red tape and you must fil our paperwork where the car was purchased. Paid for a 6 year warranty and it didn't pay for one single thing. Not even a defective seatbelt buckle. Brakes were clearly listed in policy as COVERED.

Amy Steidle
    Fairport, NY

Alpha Warranty Serviceswarranty

I bought a warranty that would give you full engine, transmission, suspension and air conditioning coverage. I have problems with air conditioning and my car is in the dealership awaiting approval of the alpha warranty. alpha warranty says the bad air conditioner part is not part of the warranty package. I am not a mechanic and I do not know all the parts that make up the air conditioner, I believe that each car has different parts, so I bought a warranty that covered every air conditioner, every transmission, every engine and every suspension of my car. alpha warranty says they can do nothing to solve this problem, it shows that alpha warranty is unreliable, they fill out a contract in a confusing way to deceive the consumer, they are great sellers, but have bad support.

alpha warranty sells false warranties

Alpha Warranty Serviceswarranty

I bought their warranty service. I had a malfunction with the valve body on my transmission. There contract said they would cover "ALL internal lubricating parts of the transmission". The valve body is an internal lubricating part. I filed once with BBB, and their response was "the contract said the transmission was not covered because of the valve body failure". My response to them was that the transmission did not need to be replaced due to the valve body failure. I got the car into the mechanic before it damaged the transmission. Their response was that it said any damage to the transmission, but they left out the "due to failure of the valve body" part... which would then indicate the point I was making. That there contract was talking about replacing the transmission. And that wasn't covered due to a valve body failure that was not addressed which resulted in Failure of the transmission. They said the valve body was part of the transmission, but even that is invalid because every other part that's listed it's not an internal lubricating part is part of the transmission as well They're playing with the words of their contract in hopes to get out of payment that is Justified. Not to mention only $1, 000 payment when I have $100 deductible. Which is a drop in the bucket compared to the $4, 000 I paid for the warranty that I've never tried to use until now.

Alpha Warranty Servicesauto warranty

On 03/26/2016 I bought a GMC Sierra K1500 SLE from M. Moriah Auto Sales in Memphis TN. They sold me an extended warranty from Alpha Warranty, the A+ 3 year or %85, 000 miles. Paid a surcharge of 4wd and day one coverage. On 11/16/2017 I made a claim on my motor. On Nov 28, 2017. The warranty was denied due to build up on the motor. I changed my oil as required, keep the truck serviced, down to the every detail. I provided all my maintenance records to the dealership and they sent all of my records along with their records of them owning before I bought it. This truck had 114, 329 miles when I bought it, at the time of break down, it only had 130, 000. I only approx 15, 671 miles in the truck from the date I purchased. Alpha Warranty is reporting on their website it has over 199, 000 and that is not true. They refused to paid and closed the claim, stating they do not cover pre-existing conditions. However, in the warranty it states Preexisting conditions not cover if known to YOU. Well, I pointed out that I did not when I bought truck that it was like this. They tell it doesn't matter and it's not their fault, I would need to take up with the dealership who states the warranty company is responsible. I am 22 years old, financed this Truck for 5 years. Paid $2, 195.00 for a worthless piece of paper.

Alpha Warranty Services — refuse to pay claims

I must say by this time, I've lost all hope. Alpha warranty is the worst company on the planet. They will do...

Glenside

Alpha Warranty Services — Denial of auto warranty claim

I advise everyone to stay away from Alpha Warranty Services. They are very typical where they try to deny...

Alpha Warranty Services — Alpha warranty services-refuse to pay claims saying repairs are &existing&

I purchased a vehicle from exotic motors of rolling hills, illinois. The finance manager-jennifer-sold me a...