Almaygel smooth liner

C Jun 10, 2019

I purchased the gel smooth eyeliner for > < $8. I used it 4-5 times and it was used up. There was no way to move the liner forward out of the cylinder. I purchased it because I did not see what I had been buying that you twisted the liner forward with a twist out of the cylinder pencil. Very disappointing and a horrible value. I use Almay products because they are hypoallergenic but if I cannot find the other product I had been using, I will have to look for a alternative company.