Allrecipes.comI did not order anything just looking.

N

I was looking at items on allrecipes.com website and I got $12.00 bill for a 12 month membership today. All I need to do is send the 12 dollars in and they will take it out of my checking account. But if I am not happy I can cancel any time in the first year and get my money back and get a full refund. But I did not order anything just looking. What can I do now?

• Updated by Judith Barnes · Sep 09, 2017

I am pointing out a possible mistake in a recipe you posted yesterday in an email. The recipe was for 6 Can Tortilla Soup and only 5 ingredients were listed.

• Ca
    Cat Umpherville Feb 11, 2019

When you put into your nutrition "Servings per recipe" and then underneath "Amount per serving" How big is the serving? Cups, millilitres, teaspoons, tablespoons.. Size would really help..

• Ju
    Judith Barnes Sep 18, 2018

9/7/2017
    The recipe for the 6 Can Tortilla Soup featured in your email today seems to have only 5 cans of ingredients listed in the recipe and video. ???
    Just sayin'.