Allbeauty.comcustomer services

M Nov 08, 2018 Review updated:

Terrible customer service
1 full week ago today I placed an order with all beauty. When it hadn't arrived by Wednesday I checked delivery status & it said delivery attempt Tuesday & calling card left! No calling card was left & I knew there was no delivery attempt as there was someone home all day! I contacted the delivery company who informed me my package was sent back to Dublin because Allbeauty failed to provide my eircode & phone number. I gave details & they said they will deliver. I contacted All beauty and explained to customer services. The person who I'm still communicating via email has done nothing but stress me out!! Still waiting on package. She sent messages saying a calling card was left or should have been left and that they do have my details!! If this was the case I would have my package by now. How would they leave a calling card when they couldn't locate my home.

RESOLVED

• Al
    Allbeauty.com Nov 08, 2018

We are very sorry to hear of your delivery issues. Our Customer Service Supervisor is currently looking into your parcels tracking for you with our Irish Courier. We can confirm that the full address and contact phone number were on your parcel label and our electronic manifest when it was dispatched. You will be hearing back from our Supervisor with an update on your delivery shortly. Please accept our sincere apologies again for this unusual delay.

Kind regards,