All Connecthome depot discount

J

Was told 3 times, in writing that I was entitled to a 10% off Home Depot Discount card. It is now a month later, I have about $3000 worth of items I need to order from Home Depot and I still don't have the card. When you call customer service, you can not be transferred to a supervisor, nor can you get a supervisor's name. All the service rep can do is email to a general box and have someone from the "pool of supervisors" return your call with in 48 hours. This is horrible service. I hate to think of how miserable I would be if I had actually ordered services through them versus being given the promotion by my power company. DO NOT USE THEM!!!