Alabama Powerdriver

D

I encountered one of your drivers on the road and was cut off by him which almost caused me to hit him. I then took a picture of his plate which caused him to follow me home, due to I believe his fear of being reported. I called my husband from the driveway as I was afraid to get out of my car. This is bad employee conduct. This happened at around 1:20 pm on 6/23/18. I have pictures showing this. After my husband came out he left as he did not have business here. My email is [protected]@gmail.com. This man was very aggressive in his manner and driving and very unprofessional.