The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Alabama Power — budget billing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I just investigated an issue with my budget billing to see why it is so high (to my home usage). Over the past 17 bills, I have usage in the amount of $2398.86. Over those same 17 months I was charged the amount of $2719.00 This is $320.14 more than I actually used in my home over those 17 months. My budget billing ranges were $145, $162 and $169 over those 17 months. One could reasonably expect my bills would be and average of $141.11 per month, but instead were mostly $169. Actually 9 of those bills were $169. From 3/27/2015 - 9/28/2015 my budget bill was $169, yet my actual bills ranged from $90.34 - $152.86. I just now see that my new bill is going to drop to $152!?!?!? Yet my usage just went down to $90+ What a joke and I hope someone starts a class action lawsuit against them!
Their bill history I was using had 2 bills that were used in my calculations. 1 was a credit and the other was just a duplicate (which shouldn't be there anyway). This made my calculations appear that I had a double over payment on my budget, which in turn was incorrect. This basically split what I thought I over paid in half (which is actually correct and makes sense).
More Alabama Power Complaints & Reviews
- Alabama Power - bad service
- Alabama Power - collection procedures
- Alabama Power - being direspected in front of everyone
- Alabama Power - bill is strangely high but no help from reps.
- Alabama Power - deceased moms bill
- Alabama Power Company - past due bill for $410.32
- Alabama Power - service
- Alabama Power - limbs left in my yard october 3, 2017
- Alabama Power - driver
- Alabama Power Co. - Part 1 - undue harrassment