Al Rajhi TakafulSettlement

I

I regret to inform you that inspite of submitting the court orders (صك) to Al Rajhi Takaful, Al Khobar Branch and my several visits from February 05, 2015 till date, apart from numerous phone calls, I have not received my cheque in settlement.
Every time, I am told that I will receive my cheque, but I don't understand the delay.
This sort of attitude from Al Rajhi employees will effect company's reputation and credibility.
I would appreciate if you can please personally intervene into this matter for an early settlement.