Al Rajhi TakafulComplain Against Al Rajhi Takaful Insurance Company

F Review updated:

My car was damaged on 5th Feb 012 for which i claimed my Motor vehicle Comprehensive Insurance from Al Rajhi Takaful ( Claim Number 022469/[protected]. ) It has been more than 8 moths now and i have not received my settlement money for the Insurance Policy i had. Every time i Visit the Al Khobar Corniche Office of Al Rajhi Takaful, i am informed that the claim is passed and the credit note is made on 13th May 2012 and they are now only waiting for the cheque to be issued by Riyadh Head Office of Al Rajhi Takaful. It has been a painful experience and even after so much efforts and follow up, I have not received any money. The people at Al rajhi are not Co operative and play the blame game on Riyadh Head Office. I have made a complaint in SAMA ( Saudi Arab Monetray Agency ) via Internet and have not got a response yet. Companied like Al Rajhi Takaful should be penalised for such harassments so that they do not do the same to any other person.

Complain Against Al Rajhi Takaful Insurance Company

• Fa
    Faisal Saeed Aug 24, 2014

Dear Farzaan

can you please tell me the exact location of alrajhi takaful in khobar. thanks.

• Mo
    Mohammed Saleem Qureshi May 17, 2016

I made my Complaint against my Accident claim to Alrajhi Takaful Compliant Dpt. on 09/05/2016 after that no body is receiving my call and there is no response from the company while I visited many time to the Jeddah branch of Alrajhi Takaful also they did not give any responsible answere. So please give me any Idea to follow up of my claim and tell me how many months I have to wait for the same. I am in victim, I want to repair my car. Please help me.

• Sh
    Shaiju Ks Oct 21, 2018

Sir,
    Am shaiju my car was accident june 2016 &i submitted all my documents to 18/06/2017 .i wait for 2week for the replay to repair my car .i not get any reply from ur side finaly i repair my car and submitted all bills& all documents to alraji insurance riyad office .now they said the claim rejected

Comments